Credible Behavioral Health Software is a leading Behavioral Health Enterprise Software company based in Rockville, MD and providing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) to the growing US Behavioral Health market. Recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing companies in North America (see Deloitte Fast 500) and Inc. as one of the Top 50 Companies to work for, Credible is expanding our Rockville, Maryland based team. For Credible, our Mission is paramount and central to our success: Improving the quality of care and lives in behavioral health for clients, families and providers. If you are interested in combining a mission driven position with a fast paced, results oriented culture, please apply today.
Join the Credible Team!
Overall Responsibility for the Communications Specialist:
- Drafts and edits Credible external and Partner-facing communications, including but not limited to:
- technical documentation,
- educational resources,
- voiceover and video scripts,
- manuals and handbooks,
- marketing copy and external email blasts,
- product documentation,
- knowledge base articles,
- internal and external presentations, and
- web site contents.
- Partners with subject matter experts to ensure timely and accurate development of training and support materials for new product releases and updates.
- Ensures adherence to internal usage and style guidelines and consistency in both tone and message.
- Follows Credible best practices for communication creation.
- Monitors currently available information to ensure currency and consistency.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Receives project direction and guidance from Senior Communications Specialist.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in Communications
Credible is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.