Director, Product Management (Revenue Cycle Management)
Qualifacts and Credible, two leading providers of Electronic Health Records (EHR) and related technology to behavioral health and human services agencies, merged in August 2020. The new entity combines and brings to market the decades of experience each company achieved individually, and is laser-focused on helping agency partners improve clinical outcomes, enhance operations, and create healthier communities. The company is offering, enhancing, and fully supporting both EHR platforms – CareLogic and Credible – while collaborating to build an even brighter future for partner agencies and their clients.
If you are interested in combining a mission driven position with a dynamic, results oriented culture, please apply today!
Summary of the Director of Product Management (RCM)
As the Director, Product Management you are the consummate team player, adept at managing relationships, and collaborating and influencing across a variety of organizational functions. You will guide a product team that is charged with a product’s contribution to our business, building new products and increasing the profitability of existing products. In addition, you will help develop new ideas based on your contact with customers and prospects.
You should be prepared to make decisions with imperfect information, know how to lead without authority and be comfortable managing chaos, ambiguity and complexity. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy that includes a big-picture vision and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must also enjoy spending time in the market to understand market problems and finding innovative solutions for the broader market.
Communications skills are key to success for the Director, Product Management. You will serve as the internal and external evangelist for Revenue Cycle Management product offerings, occasionally working to support the sales channel and key customers. In short, you must be prepared to communicate with all areas of the company and outside of the company.
You are a strategist who will translate the company’s high-level vision and goals into actionable tasks. You will set product strategy, prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with your design and engineering teammates.
The Director, Product Management will report to the Chief Product Officer. While our ideal candidate is within a commutable distance to our offices in Nashville, TN or Rockville, MD, we are open to candidates located anywhere in the United States.
Responsibilities of the Director of Product Management (RCM)
- Act as the “messenger of the market” from the outside-in to the rest of the organization.
- Analyze various market segments and collaborate with leadership to choose the best ones to pursue.
- Develop a three-year roadmap for our products to illustrate our vision and plan into the future.
- Develop and maintain a business proposal that makes a compelling case for continued investment into your products.
- Document the commercial definition of success for your products and initiatives
- Collaborate with other stakeholders such as product marketing on the creation of positioning for your products.
- Create high-level business requirements for current and future products based on the market’s problems.
- Manage the entire RCM product line life cycle from sunsetting legacy products to prototyping and testing new features/products and ideas.
- Drive buy-build-partner analysis, and where necessary, review potential partner relationships for the product.
- Know why we are winning and losing in the market, and drive changes to our product and processes to create improvement.
- Keep a finger on the pulse of our competition and develop strategies and tactics to reduce the threat.
Qualifications of the Director of Product Management (RCM)
- 5+ years of marketing, development, sales, or product management experience.
- Expertise in Revenue Cycle Management or Healthcare Billing
- Tech savvy and passionate about building products.
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making.
- Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office, Project or Basecamp.
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack, JIRA, Aha and/or Salesforce.
- Metrics-driven: Strong analytical and synthesis skills are a must, including the ability to absorb and process large amounts of data into actionable information.
- Experience with best practice agile scrum development and lean startup principles.
- Curious and comfortable holding professional conversations with our target buyers and users.
- Must be a strong writer and public speaker in front of large, senior groups.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Subject matter expert/industry experience a strong plus.
- Pragmatic Institute Certified.
- This position requires travel to customer and potential sites and industry conferences up to 25 percent.
- 5+ years of strategic product management experience in the Behavioral Health Market or with EMR/EHR markets preferred.
- MBA preferred.
Qualifacts+Credible is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.