Credible Behavioral Health Software is a leading Behavioral Health Enterprise Software company based in Rockville, MD and providing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) to the growing US Behavioral Health market. With several years of double-digit growth, Credible is expanding our team in our Rockville, MD office and nationally. Credible’s Mission is paramount and central to our success: Improving the quality of care and lives in behavioral health for clients, families and providers. If you are interested in combining a mission driven position with a fast paced, results oriented culture, please apply today.
Credible is looking for qualified candidates with experience in Software Quality Assurance Management. This position is responsible for working collaboratively with Credible Management, Technical, Product Development, and Partner Services teams to oversee the successful management of the Quality Assurance Department.
Overall Responsibilities for QA Manager:
- Oversee the successful management of the Quality Assurance Department.
- Implements the Credible Way and Credible Management Way.
- Regarded as a team player by colleagues and models Credible’s values and culture.
- Oversee the successful completion of the regression and release cycles.
- Reviews and evaluates software products and systems to ensure adherence to company and customer quality standards.
- Establishes software quality standards for life cycle, documentation, development methods, testing, and maintenance.
- Develops and implements software/systems testing standards and procedures, and coordinates testing.
- Documents and analyzes test results, and makes recommendations to improve overall quality.
- Coordinates testing of purchased third-party software and/or services to ensure that company standards and end-user requirements are met.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced Quality Assurance personnel, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
Success Defined for QA Manager:
- Thorough oversight and optimization of Quality Assurance Department resulting in effective, efficient, and bug-free product offerings for Credible and Credible’s Partners.
- Implementing QA strategies and processes that effectively and efficiently maximize an Credible’s testing efforts.
- Working in Partnership with Product, Partner Services, Billing and Financial Services, and Tech to ensure systemic approach to offerings.
- Write testing requirements for each regression cycle.
- Track completion of testing of each requirement.
- Implement and reinforce the Credible Way.
- Implement, track, and ensure targeted completion of the QA Department priorities and goals.
- Maintain policies and programs, as approved by Management and in line with Credible’s strategic direction, to support and enhance Credible’s QA Department.
- Provide KPI reports to Management as to the status and progress of the Regression testing, Release items, and Enhancements.
- Ensure the QA Team understands, utilizes, and follows Credible methodologies.
- Strive for continuous improvement by recommending changes to policies and or procedures to improve operational efficiency.
- Developing and driving high-level strategic initiatives, and also rolling up your sleeves, digging in and getting the job done.
- Writing specifications, driving project schedules from design to release, and managing the production launch.
- Making appropriate tradeoffs to optimize time-to-market, clearly communicating goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional and remote project teams.
- Minimum 10 years of experience of software quality assurance experience, to include a minimum of 5 years in a lead role or management position.
- BS/BA degree in computer science, engineering, or related discipline
- Thorough understanding of coding/ programming languages and the correlating QA needs.
- Knowledge and application of risk analysis in QA process, including documentation.
- Ability to manage conflict and quickly develop strategies for resolution.
- Ability to systemically approach strategic planning.
- Lead special projects to completion; assigns out roles and deliverables to team while working to both develop team members as well as meet project milestones and deliverables.
- Knowledge of both product development and corporate practice.
- Works collaboratively with other departments.
- Passion and experience for maintaining a high-quality bar and ownership.
- Track record of ownership for a production service with stress and load testing.
- Comfortable and effective communicating with both technical and non-technical leaders verbally and in writing.
- Experience with implementation and administration of Software Quality Assurance metrics, such as defect profiles and performance to entry/exit criteria
- Proven knowledge of different software development life cycles (waterfall, iterative) and contemporary software quality assurance processes and automation tools.