Reporting Quality Assurance Software Engineer
Credible Behavioral Health Software is a leading Behavioral Health Enterprise Software company based in Rockville, MD and providing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) to the growing US Behavioral Health market. Recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing companies in North America (see Deloitte Fast 500) and Inc. as one of the Top 50 Companies to work for, Credible is expanding our Rockville, Maryland based team. For Credible, our Mission is paramount and central to our success: Improving the quality of care and lives in behavioral health for clients, families and providers. If you are interested in combining a mission driven position with a fast paced, results oriented culture, please apply today.
Credible is looking for qualified candidates with experience in Behavioral Health Care Electronic Health Record Billing Systems and/or Revenue Cycle Management. This position is responsible for working collaboratively with Credible Management, Partner Services Division, and Quality Assurance to Oversee the successful management of the Credible Billing and Financial Services Department.
Join the Credible Team!
Overall Responsibility for Quality Assurance Engineer:
- Developing and executing comprehensive test plans
- Performing test cases to verify functionality, data integrity, security, and overall usability.
- Delivering quality work while operating as a team player while valuing Credible’s mission and culture.
Success Defined for Quality Assurance Engineer:
- Work closely with Product Owners, Software Developers, and other QA Engineers to deliver the high quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Successfully test Credible's web-based enterprise software solution, including but not limited to manual functional testing, systems integration testing, regression testing, user acceptance testing, performance testing, browser compatibility, and security testing.
Initial Key Drivers for Quality Assurance Engineer:
- Learn and master Credible's Software
- Create, maintain, and execute comprehensive test plans and test cases against our hardware and software platforms based on an analysis of the requirements, user stories, use cases, and technical design specifications.
- Ensure coverage of the software requirements through traceability.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Accurately execute assigned test plans and document test results.
- Provide level of effort estimates for test plans.
- Create development tickets in an agile software development software for bugs.
- Successfully monitor and track bug resolutions efforts in a timely manner.
- Assist with the development of automated testing.
- Provide internal and Partner-facing troubleshooting and QA support
- Provide comprehensive and constructive feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
- Thorough and accurate time tracking.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance.
- In-depth knowledge of test planning, test case creation and test case execution.
- Solid experience with MS SQL databases, MS SQL scripting, and stored procedures
- Experience testing web applications, web services and desktop-based systems.
- Experience with all phases of software testing (Functional, Integration, Regression, User Acceptance, and Release Management).
- Agile/Scrum experience.
- Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work with both internal and external customers.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and timelines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to independently drive processes.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States
- We will not sponsor applicants for work visas
Credible is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.