Credible Behavioral Health Software is a leading Behavioral Health Enterprise Software company based in Rockville, MD and providing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) to the growing US Behavioral Health market. Recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing companies in North America (see Deloitte Fast 500) and Inc. as one of the Top 50 Companies to work for, Credible is expanding our Rockville, MD based team. For Credible, our Mission is paramount and central to our success: Improving the quality of care and lives in behavioral health for clients, families and providers. If you are interested in combining a mission driven position with a fast paced, results oriented culture, please apply today.
As the Release Manager you will own the Release Management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases across for the Core SaaS offering. The releases can contain will be comprised of the finished sprint product from multiple teams including 3rd party contractors. Coordination and communication across Development, QA, Client facing departments and Hosted Operations is necessary to ensure a successful release. Metrix should be maintained regarding the quality and completeness of each release, as well as the effectiveness of each team. Join the Credible Team today!
Overall Responsibility of the Release Manager
Manager the entire lifecycle of an Agile Monthly Release into production across all clients. This includes ensuring milestones are met. Ensure client facing teams are informed of the content and progress of the release and all parties involved in the actual deployment are prepared. The Release Manager will collect and maintain metrics to evaluate the productivity and success rate of the different development organizations. Additionally, the Release manager will aid in the evaluation of proposals from 3rd party development organizations and evaluate the quality and effectiveness of 3rd party deliverables to be included in the release.
Success Defined for the Release Manager:
- Document and communicate the final feature list to be included in the release
- Update client facing organizations of the features, fixes and milestone dates
- Facilitate the Build and Merge Process
- Coordinate Development Team commitments for the release
- Coordinate release components across all Development Teams both internal and 3rd Party
- Ensure smooth migration through various build and Release Candidates
- Coordinate all resources for final release
- Maintain statistics of Release Quality and Completeness
- Act as escalation point for immediate post release issues.
- Aid in the Evaluation of 3rd Party Development organizations/proposals for outsourced Deliverables
Initial Key Drivers:
- Completion of Crucible’s product knowledge and training.
- Work as part of a cross-function team coordinating and communicating to various departments as to the release’s contents and status
- Document all features of the release in a concise business format so all parties know what benefits/features a given release this release will contain
Other Position Requirements:
- Good written and oral communications skills.
- Must have ability to work with patience, courtesy, and efficiency.
- Previous Experience with an Enterprise Software QA lifecycle
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to think quickly and logically to ensure solutions identified.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills.
3+ years of experience working with Software Deployments
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
The following skills and experience are a plus:
- Behavioral health experience.
- Working with remote teams.
- .Net Development Environment using TFS or Jira
- Agile Development Process
- Experience with cloud of SaaS implementations, EHR/EMR Implementation.
Credible is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.