Manager of Data Integration and Analytics
Credible Behavioral Health Software is a leading Behavioral Health Enterprise Software company based in Rockville, MD and providing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) to the growing US Behavioral Health market. Recognized by Inc. as one of the 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America, Credible is expanding our Rockville, MD based team. For Credible, our Mission is paramount and central to our success: Improving the quality of care and lives in Behavioral Health for clients, families, providers, and management. If you are interested in combining a mission driven position with a fast paced, results oriented culture, please apply today.
Overall Responsibility for Manager of Data Integration and Analytics:
- Hands on technical role that will deliver world class software reports and integrations through mentorship, peer programming, code review sessions, task delegation, and providing technical direction to multiple software development projects.
- Regarded as a team player and leader by colleagues and model Credible's values and culture.
Success Defined for the Manager of Data Integration and Analytics:
- Oversees and manages all scheduled and ad-hoc software reporting requests and integrations in a timely and accurate manner by the Reporting and Integration team.
- Establish and maintain a detailed calendar and inventory of all reporting and integration deliverables and timelines.
- Develop a development roadmap that meets the needs of our Partners' report and integration needs, inclusive of regulatory and industry requirements, and coordinate the development of these requests with the CTO and other Software Development Managers.
- Research and determine reporting requirements for entry into new states and markets, as indicated by the CTO.
- Establish and keep updated a maintenance schedule for all reports and integrations , which enable Credible' s Report and Integration Team to deliver updates and modifications prior to state and industry deadlines.
- Oversee and implement Credible Connect and Direct Trust interfaces for partners.
- Work with Implementation Management and Implementation teams to coordinate interface delivery in tandem with the Partners' Go Live schedule.
- Provide team leadership and demonstration of technical knowledge to support the Report & Integration Team and Partners by researching and answering questions; troubleshooting problems; optimizing software performance.
Initial Key Drivers for the Manager of Data Integration and Analytics:
- Maintain awareness and adherence to tech timelines for internal and external facing projects , and work closely with the appropriate team leaders to ensure that timelines are met and needs are addressed.
- Completion of Credible's product knowledge and training.
- Work as part of a cross-function team coordinating and communicating to various departments as to the availability of interfaces.
- Accurately track and monitor performance against established standards and key performance indicators , addressing escalated issues and working with Management by taking recommendations and suggestions to improve technical operations and software development.
- Assist Implementation Managers, Partner Relationship Managers, and others with exceptional management and coordination skills to ensure performance meets all Partner technical , cost, and schedule objectives.
- Establish strong relationships both internally and externally to grow and develop additional communication channels.
- Provide outstanding internal and external customer service, including timely, concise and accurate responses, proactive Partner Issue management , while handling all internal and external requests in a professional, positive, and dignified manner.
- Develop road map of interface availability and delivery.
- Manages Report & Integration staff including consultation on performance evaluations, promotions, hiring and disciplinary responsibilities.
- Evolve the existing software system applications and architecture in various areas, as needed.
- Assist in the coordination of release and sprint planning.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management consistent with Credible's Mission and core values to execute daily operations and policies of the company, establishing long-term operational efficiencies, and attaining short and long -term operational goals.
- Display willingness to make timely decisions; exhibit sound and accurate judgment, support and explain reasoning for decisions , and include appropriate people in decision-making process.
- Actively track time spent while documenting and updating status within Credible's Ticket Tracking software for self and software development team.
- Leading by example, provide exemplary support and knowledge of Credible proprietary software for successful utilization and optimization for Credible Partners.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Credible is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.