Software Developer (.NET)
Credible Behavioral Health Software is a leading Behavioral Health Enterprise Software company based in Rockville, MD and providing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) to the growing US Behavioral Health market. With several years of double-digit growth, Credible is expanding our team in our Rockville, MD office and nationally. Credible’s Mission is paramount and central to our success: Improving the quality of care and lives in behavioral health for clients, families and providers. If you are interested in combining a mission driven position with a fast paced, results oriented culture, please apply today.
Overall Responsibility for this role includes the following:
- Develop and execute solutions for the Credible platform, including new features, enhancements and bug fixes.
- Provide support and troubleshooting assistance to resolve issues that arise.
- Reviewing epics, user stories, and workflow diagrams to develop solutions.
- Assist with releases to QA and production environments.
- Code review and assist colleagues on coding best practices.
Success Defined for our .Net Software Developers:
- Work with other departmental staff to achieve Software Development team objectives.
- Thorough and accurate time tracking.
- Learn and master Credible's Software including:
- Partner configuration.
- Data Dictionary interface.
- Clinical interface.
- Billing configuration and troubleshooting.
- Form Builder.
- Mobile module.
- Electronic Prescription, eMar and eLabs.
- Custom Query Builder.
- Credible Business Intelligence reports.
- Portal functionality including Client, Provider and TASK Ticket portals.
- Meaningful Use configurations and certifications.
- Security and reporting matrixes.
- Inpatient Module.
- Managed Care Module.
- Additional software functionality and services as they are developed.
- Working in Partnership with Product, Partner Services, Billing, DAR and QA, and Development to ensure systemic approach to offerings.
- Adapt to and reinforce the Credible Way.
- Track, and ensure targeted completion of Department priorities and goals.
- Maintain policies and programs, as approved by Management and in line with Credible’s strategic direction, to support and enhance Credible’s Platform Operations.
- Work with the Platform Operations Team to understand, utilize, and follow Credible methodologies.
- Strive for continuous improvement by recommending changes to policies and or procedures to improve operational efficiency.
Initial Key Drivers for the role include the following:
- Working closely with department leadership to innovate and improve the quality of care for clients, families and our partners by being a key contributor in the development of our platform.
- Delivering quality work while operating as a team player while valuing Credible’s mission and culture.
- Work closely with Software Developers and other QA Engineers to deliver the high-quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Ability to explore and understand new technologies while producing quality code
- Combine engineering excellence with creative and user-centric design approaches
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 1 to 10 years of experience in .Net development including SQL and ASP.Net.
- Solid understanding on OO concepts and design patterns utilizing C#.
- Experience with ORMs like Entity Framework, NHibernate, or Dapper.
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC.
- Experience with Classic ASP.
- Experience with services - ASP.NET Web API, WCF, Service Stack.
- Experience with LINQ.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks like Microsoft or nUnit.
- Experience refactoring legacy code.
- Exposure to Source Code Control like TFS, Azure DevOps, Git, Bitbucket, or SVN.
- Object Modeling skills and experience.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 to 2017.
- Experience with complex Stored Procedures and strong T-SQL skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Candidate must be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Someone who can drive processes independently.
- Must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States.
- We will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
The following skills and experience are a plus:
- Performance tuning .NET and SQL code.
- Load testing web and mobile applications.
- Working with offshore teams.
- Experience writing technical specifications.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, etc).
- Experience migrating legacy applications to the cloud.
- Exposure to Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Data Modeling.
- NoSQL experience (SOLR, MongoDB, etc).
Credible is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.