Regional Sales Manager
Credible Behavioral Health Software is a leading Behavioral Health Enterprise Software company based in Rockville, MD and providing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) to the growing US Behavioral Health market. Recognized by Inc. as one of the 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America, Credible is expanding our Rockville, MD based team. For Credible, our Mission is paramount and central to our success: Improving the quality of care and lives in Behavioral Health for clients, families, providers, and management. If you are interested in combining a mission driven position with a fast paced, results oriented culture, please apply today.
Join the Credible Team!
Overall Responsibility for the Regional Sales Manager:
- Manage, train and support a team of Account Executives dedicated to a specified sales region.
- Support the sales process of Credible software according to Credible’s Sales philosophy and strategy with the highest level of professionalism, enthusiasm, and integrity in your assigned territory.
- While overseeing a team of Account Executives, help create demand and awareness of the Credible Behavioral Health product portfolio through communications with prospects and current Partners through telephone, web, and face-to-face contact.
- Train Account Executives to become product demonstration experts with the ability to position the capabilities of the Credible Behavioral Health product portfolio versus the needs of the prospect and current partner.
- Oversee and drive the sales process through the utilization of Credible’s SFA software to document, trigger marketing information, and set follow up activities.
- Work closely with assigned Inside Sales Representative(s) and Account Executive team members to qualify prospect accounts, ensure web demonstrations are completed in a timely and thorough manner, and all Credible sales opportunities are properly harvested.
- Identify and support trade-shows, seminars, symposiums and other Lead and Partner related events. Organize prospect and Partner communications, meetings, and off-site events (breakfast, lunch, dinner, etc.) during said events.
- Partner with Marketing to share market and competitive information critical to building strategic and tactical plans to drive sales.
- Learn Credible’s: software, SFA domain, sales processes and procedures, specific demonstration scripts, preferred closes, webcast, and lead and Partner interaction style.
- Embrace Credible’s Mission, culture, and Partnership approach.
- Act in Credible’s best interest and work to help Credible accomplish its strategic growth objectives.
- Other duties as defined.
Success Defined for the Regional Sales Manager:
- Meet or exceed established annual “One Time Fee” and “ARR” Revenue goals for your assigned regional team. Utilize resources, including National Sales Manager, Marketing staff, and Credible’s CEO to close deals and exceed quota.
- Review and ensure consistent documentation of all Lead and Partner interaction and contacts in SFA by your direct report Account Executives on a daily basis.
- Ensure the collective team of Account Executives assigned to your purvey completes six (6) to ten (ten) webcasts, and/or face-to-face demonstrations on an individual basis every week.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management in assigned territory consistent with Credible’s Mission and core values to execute daily sales efforts, establishing long-term sales efficiencies, and attaining short and long-term sales and financial goals.
- Work closely with internal Credible staff to prepare for Implementation and Kick Off of Implementation with partners. Establish proper communication plan and timeline.
Initial Key Drivers for Regional Sales Manager:
- Develop a full understanding of the Total Available Market (TAM) for your assigned geographic territory in order to create a strategic sales plan for growing revenues.
- Understand the Credible product portfolio and position our solution to meet the needs of the prospective partner or current partner, the current platform being utilized, as well as market dynamics.
- Actively train, develop & oversee assigned Inside Sales Representatives & Account Executives to synergize sales efforts, follow up activities and support each other with identified prospect partners.
- Ensure Account Executive adherence to 100% SFA requirements (document all contacts made with proper follow up activities noted, i.e., “hit and set”, and maintain an accurate and thorough pipeline and focus list with documented next action steps, timing of next action steps, and resources and tools needed to successfully complete).
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of job-related experience or equivalent
- Superior computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, meeting, and presentation skills) with sharp attention to detail
- Self-motivated with outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to distill, manage, and coordinate input from multiple sources while working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Team player with a keen ability to empathize and engage a team of direct reports
- Experience in health care field is preferred
- Strong Oral and written communication with qualified and non-qualified leads (provided by Credible)
- Ability to handle job responsibilities while traveling occasionally during spring and fall sales seasons
- Innovative and comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of IT, behavioral health, or healthcare a plus