Special Assistant to the Executive Vice President
Credible Behavioral Health Software is a leading Behavioral Health Enterprise Software company based in Rockville, MD and providing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) to the growing US Behavioral Health market. Recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing companies in North America (see Deloitte Fast 500) and Inc. as one of the Top 50 Companies to work for, Credible is expanding our Rockville, Maryland based team. For Credible, our Mission is paramount and central to our success: Improving the quality of care and lives in behavioral health for clients, families and providers. If you are interested in combining a mission driven position with a fast paced, results oriented culture, please apply today.
Join the Credible Team!
Overall Responsibility for the Special Assistant to the Executive Vice President:
- Facilitate the EVP’s vision while enabling other members of the Senior Management to work together and get decisions at the top made faster.
- Track Key Strategic and Operational drivers by tracking progress, interfacing Senior Management and providing technical support to the EVP by researching and answering questions; troubleshooting problems and optimizing Management's data tracking efforts.
- Proactively address issues in a timely fashion as needed.
- Provide outstanding support, including timely and accurate responses, proactive data management, timely handling of all EVP requests in a professional, positive, and dignified manner.
- Provide exemplary support for EVP and knowledge of Credible's proprietary software for successful sales, utilization and optimization for Credible Partners and internal users.
- Coordinate and/or assist EVP communications with senior management, Credible personnel, key sales leads, various Partners, the Board of Directors, and shareholders.
- Communicate with EVP and other senior management to effectively solve operational, sales and Partner issues and concerns.
Success Defined for the Special Assistant to the Executive Vice President:
- Tracking key management deliverables including Top Monthly & Annual Priorities.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective and innovative growth strategies and processes while maintaining superior customer levels.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
- Assist with the analysis and evaluation of departments’ performance and formulate actionable strategies for performance improvement.
- Preparing for and following up on internal and external meetings. When needed, participating directly in external meetings and following up with the relevant parties.
- Providing members of the Executive Leadership Team leverage in moving projects forward by assisting with information gathering, communicating with different parties, developing and monitoring plans, keeping track of responsibilities, and so on.
- Anticipating needs from the team and identifying opportunities to create processes and systems to streamline office flow.
- Proactively deduce the operational needs of the EVP office based on past assessments and actions.
- Create and maintain weekly company performance dashboard
- Proactively monitor the market to assess strategic opportunities
- Maintain prioritized EVP action plans and pending deliverables , while addressing appropriate items themselves
- Produce and implement a Balanced Scorecard metrics for the organization
- Serve as a vocal Credible ambassador internally and externally the organization
- Provide key insight to EVP and Senior Mgmt to assist with improving company performance and productivity
- Efficiently supporting EVP projects
- Thorough time tracking
- Refinement of Credible's GYR Management System
- Supporting the EVP as necessary in sales operations
- Maintaining accurate:
- Partner Communication tracking.
- Special Projects quarterly tracking and planning.
- Other tracking and performance reports as needed.
- Other duties customarily associated with Special Assistant to the EVP, as well as other duties as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired; MBA preferred.
- 4+ years of corporate business experience.
- Expert in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint.
- You are known for your integrity. You always choose to make the right decision versus the easy decision. You know what information is sensitive, and you will protect it accordingly. You take your reputation very seriously.
- You have excellent judgment. You have the rare combination of being able to make quick decisions with your gut and measured decisions with your head. You can pull on your strong analytical abilities or your instincts at the right times to make the right judgment call.
- You have a positive, rolls-up-your-sleeves mindset and are willing to take on “lower-level” and “higher level” work based on what needs to be done.
- You take ownership. You constantly seek opportunities to optimize processes and improve efficiency. You’re communicative and comfortable working with and through a range of different people and builds relationships quickly.
- You are resilient and flexible. You seek out direct feedback and see every challenge as opportunity to grow.
- You are thoughtful and intentional. You always think steps ahead. Before asking questions, you prepare your own answers, even if they are just first draft thoughts.
- You are resourceful and practical. You are able to take different kinds of input, quickly and effectively sort out action plans.
- You are an effective communicator. You are an exceptional communicator in every sense of the word. You are an especially astute listener and you pick up subtle cues that others may miss. You are effective in your spoken and written communication. You can be diplomatic, firm, gentle, and even pushy when you need to be to accomplish the goal.
- You are empathetic and a keen people reader. You have a knack for reading people. You have a keen sense of people’s motivations and you understanding how to influence their behavior
- You are incredibly mature and even keeled. You are wise beyond your years and can handle the most stressful situations with grace. In an emergency you are the calmest individual in the room and can think with your head on straight.
- You are detail oriented and contentious. You cringe at typos, and you are the first to identify a formatting error. You obsess about the details (in a healthy way).
- You are a big picture thinker. Despite all the details that you manage, you constantly “helicopter up” to see the big picture to help inform your thinking and prioritization.
- Demonstrated capacity for discretion and for handling confidential information with care
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated capacity to produce business correspondence, program plans, status reports, responses to request for information and input and other documents and electronic communications.
- Ability to develop relationships and credibility with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work independently as a productive member of a team, under pressure of deadlines/timelines.
- Comfort and experience with managing up, collaborating with peers and working with colleagues remotely and in different time zones.
- Creative problem-solving ability, with the capacity to negotiate solutions and reach consensus.
- Facility and interest in social media and other online/digital communication tools.
- Rigorous, almost obsessive, attention to detail.
- Flexibility to manage changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong commitment to Credible's mission and goals.
- A high level of emotional intelligence and people skills, with an emphasis on resilience.
- Proven experience managing a diverse portfolio of responsibilities with competing deadlines.
- Excellent project management abilities, including creating timelines, budgets and reports.
Credible is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.