Health and Wellness Coordinator
Credible Behavioral Health Software is a leading Behavioral Health Enterprise Software company based in Rockville, MD and providing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) to the growing US Behavioral Health market. With several years of double-digit growth, Credible is expanding our team in our Rockville, MD office and nationally. Credible’s Mission is paramount and central to our success: Improving the quality of care and lives in behavioral health for clients, families and providers. If you are interested in combining a mission driven position with a fast paced, results oriented culture, please apply today.
Success Defined for the Health and Wellness Coordinator:
- Create and maintain a Health and Wellness culture throughout the entire Company helping all employees to lead healthy and happy lives.
- Regarded as a team player by colleagues and model Credible’s values and culture.
Initial Key Drivers for the Health and Wellness Coordinator:
- Develop a comprehensive, challenging, and progressive annual Health and Wellness plan for all employees across all locations.
- Develop individual comprehensive, challenging, and progressive annual Health and Wellness plans for the members of the Executive Team.
- Assist in creating an internal Health and Wellness forum that is informative and in line with the department's strategic goals.
- Cultivate positive interest in Credible's Health and Wellness program.
- Promote, coordinate, and manage Credible's Health and Wellness programs.
- Encourage employees to create and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Lead active session both in and out of the office for employees on various exercise regimens, including but not limited to active stretching, yoga, cardio, and strength.
- Create and maintain nutritious snack offerings for both office locations, including making different healthy food offerings for staff to try.
- Create and maintain records and databases for the purpose of maintaining support data for the Health and Wellness program.
- Create a Health and Wellness screening process.
- Assist in community outreach and sponsorship of health and wellness related functions.
- Provide superior health and wellness counseling to all interested employees.
- Design, facilitate and lead educational sessions on nutrition, physical activity, and other key Health and Wellness initiatives.
- Establish and maintain beneficial relationships with health, wellness, and fitness providers, in order to provide discounted products and services to Credible.
- Plan, organize, and oversee positive and active team building events for the Credible staff.
- Continually work to develop and improve the Health and Wellness program to provide superior health and wellness education, counseling, and fitness solutions.
- Other duties customarily associated with Health and Wellness Coordinator, as well as additional duties as necessary.
- Bachelors degree.
- 7+ years of experience.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Must have ability to work with patience, courtesy, and efficiency.
- Personal Training certification.
- Yoga certification.
- NASM/ACE Health Coach, preferred.
- NASM/ACE Certified Group Fitness Instructor.
- NASM/ACE Fitness Nutrition, preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work in a high pace environment.
- Ability to conduct thorough and accurate research.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.