Health and Wellness Coordinator
Credible Behavioral Health Software is a leading Behavioral Health Enterprise Software company based in Rockville, MD and providing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) to the growing US Behavioral Health market. Recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing companies in North America (see Deloitte Fast 500) Credible is expanding our team in our Rockville, MD office.
Credible’s Mission of improving the quality of care and lives in behavioral health for clients, families and providers drives our growth, innovation and success. If you are interested in a fast paced, results oriented culture, please apply today.
Success Defined for the Health and Wellness Coordinator:
- Create and maintain a Health and Wellness culture throughout the entire Company helping all employees to lead healthy and happy lives.
- Regarded as a team player by colleagues and model Credible’s values and culture.
Initial Key Drivers for the Health and Wellness Coordinator:
- Develop a comprehensive, challenging, and progressive annual Health and Wellness plan for all employees across all locations.
- Develop individual comprehensive, challenging, and progressive annual Health and Wellness plans for the members of the Executive Team.
- Assist in creating an internal Health and Wellness forum that is informative and in line with the department's strategic goals.
- Cultivate positive interest in Credible's Health and Wellness program.
- Promote, coordinate, and manage Credible's Health and Wellness programs.
- Encourage employees to create and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Lead active session both in and out of the office for employees on various exercise regimens, including but not limited to active stretching, yoga, cardio, and strength.
- Create and maintain nutritious snack offerings for both office locations, including making different healthy food offerings for staff to try.
- Create and maintain records and databases for the purpose of maintaining support data for the Health and Wellness program.
- Create a Health and Wellness screening process.
- Assist in community outreach and sponsorship of health and wellness related functions.
- Provide superior health and wellness counseling to all interested employees.
- Design, facilitate and lead educational sessions on nutrition, physical activity, and other key Health and Wellness initiatives.
- Establish and maintain beneficial relationships with health, wellness, and fitness providers, in order to provide discounted products and services to Credible.
- Plan, organize, and oversee positive and active team building events for the Credible staff.
- Continually work to develop and improve the Health and Wellness program to provide superior health and wellness education, counseling, and fitness solutions.
- Other duties customarily associated with Health and Wellness Coordinator, as well as additional duties as necessary.
- Bachelors degree.
- 7+ years of experience.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Must have ability to work with patience, courtesy, and efficiency.
- Personal Training certification.
- Yoga certification.
- NASM/ACE Health Coach, preferred.
- NASM/ACE Certified Group Fitness Instructor.
- NASM/ACE Fitness Nutrition, preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work in a high pace environment.
- Ability to conduct thorough and accurate research.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
Credible is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.