Front Office Administrator
Credible Behavioral Health Software is a leading Behavioral Health Enterprise Software company based in Rockville, MD and providing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) to the growing US Behavioral Health market. With several years of double-digit growth, Credible is expanding our team in our Rockville, MD office and nationally. Credible’s Mission is paramount and central to our success: Improving the quality of care and lives in behavioral health for clients, families and providers. If you are interested in combining a mission driven position with a fast paced, results oriented culture, please apply today.
Overall Responsibility for Office Administrator:
Successfully oversee Credible’s corporate front office activities, including the reception area, mail, large purchasing requests, facilities and travel coordination. Direct and coordinate efficient and effective office services and related activities, including developing and supervising programs for the maximum utilization of services and equipment.
Success Defined for Office Administrator:
- Provide outstanding service, including timely and accurate communication, proactive & organized project management, while handling all project requirements in a professional, positive, and dignified manner.
- Ability to take the initiative in assisting the Credible Team and Partners with questions and problems that arise, while promoting and exemplifying Partner-Centric thinking and actions.
- Regarded as a team player by colleagues and models Credible’s values and culture.
Initial Key Drivers for Office Administrator:
- Serve as the first point of contact for visitors and callers to Credible, answering general inquires and forwarding to appropriate members of Credible Team in an efficient, courteous, and professional manner.
- Proactively manage the office supply inventory and order the necessary supplies with Management approval.
- Efficiently process incoming and outgoing mail and faxes, and distribute to the appropriate Credible staff, as necessary.
- Proactively coordinate special needs for office functions and events.
- Learn Credible software, in order to assist in accurate and effective data management.
- Establish proficiencies in Credible domains.
- Accurate, neat, and organized filing of documents according to established filing system.
- Ad hoc administrative tasks and projects, as requested by Management.
- Accurately track office expenses and submit to Management for approval in a timely manner.
- Successfully assist in the coordination of recruiting efforts and set up of new hires.
- Maintaining floor plan with current seats and assignments.
- Successfully oversee the upkeep and cleaning of the office, in order to create and maintain a healthy, clean, productive and welcoming environment.
- Proactively communicate with Management, regarding employee interactions, Partner issues, successes and obstacles of the team, and other matters, as applicable.
- Maintain confidentiality with respect to actions and directives from Management, employee information, and additional sensitive information.
- Promote and exemplify a “Be Credible” attitude and culture of teamwork, respect, kindness, dedication to Credible and its Team, passion for the Mission, and stellar work product and effort.
- Other duties customarily associated with an Office Administrator, as well as other duties as necessary.
Credible is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.