Credible Behavioral Health Software is a leading Behavioral Health Enterprise Software company based in Rockville, MD and providing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) to the growing US Behavioral Health market. With several years of double-digit growth, Credible is expanding our team in our Rockville, MD office and nationally. Credible’s Mission is paramount and central to our success: Improving the quality of care and lives in behavioral health for clients, families and providers. If you are interested in combining a mission driven position with a fast paced, results oriented culture, please apply today.
Credible is looking for qualified candidates with experience in Behavioral Health Care Electronic Health Record Billing Systems and/or Revenue Cycle Management. This position is responsible for working collaboratively with Credible Management, Partner Services Division, and Quality Assurance to Oversee the successful management of the Credible Billing and Financial Services Department.
Join the Credible Team!
Overall Responsibility for the Billing Manager:
- Oversee the successful management of the Credible Billing and Financial Services Department.
- Implements the Credible Way and Credible Management Way.
- Regarded as a team player by colleagues and models Credible’s values and culture.
Success Defined for the Billing Manager:
- Thorough oversight and optimization of Credible Billing and Financial Services Department resulting in effective, efficient, and profitable product offerings for Credible and Credible’s Partners.
- Implementing Billing/Financial strategies and programs that effectively and efficiently maximize an Agency’s Return on Investment of Credible through consulting, training, task support, and outsourced billing.
- Implementing and tracking financial consulting packages to provide specific offerings to assist Credible’s Partners in reaching financial success.
- Working in Partnership with Implementation, Partner Services, Learning and Development, QA, and Product to ensure systemic approach to offerings.
- Research and development of monthly Partner Newsletters to proactively approach Industry updates and changes.
- Implement and reinforce the Credible Way.
- Implement, track, and ensure targeted completion of the Billing and Financial Services Department priorities and goals.
- Maintain policies and programs, as approved by Management and in line with Credible’s strategic direction, to support and enhance Credible’s Billing and Financial Services.
- Provide KPI reports to Management as to the status and progress of the Billing and Financial Services Department.
- Ensure the Billing and Financial Services Team understands, utilizes, and follows Credible methodologies.
- Strive for continuous improvement by recommending changes to policies and or procedures to improve operational efficiency.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 5-10 years of experience in Management with most of focus in billing management.
- Demonstrates depth of knowledge in electronic billing, and revenue cycle management.
- Understands the Industry KPIs for successful revenue cycle management.
- Ability to manage conflict and quickly develop strategies for resolution.
- Ability to systemically approach strategic planning.
- Lead special projects to completion; assigns out roles and deliverables to team.
- Demonstrates proficiencies in Billing Processes, and training.
- Actively participates in Regression testing.
- Works collaboratively with other departments.
- Exemplify the Credible Way and utilize the tools of the Credible Way.
Credible is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.