QA Automation Engineer
Credible Behavioral Health Software is a leading Behavioral Health Enterprise Software company based in Rockville, MD and providing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) to the growing US Behavioral Health market. Recognized by Inc. as one of the 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America, Credible is expanding our Rockville, MD based team. For Credible, our Mission is paramount and central to our success: Improving the quality of care and lives in Behavioral Health for clients, families, providers, and management. If you are interested in combining a mission driven position with a fast paced, results oriented culture, please apply today.
Join the Credible Team!
Overall Responsibility for the Automation Engineer:
- Design and implement a flexible and easy to maintain automation test framework that can support multiple environments and databases.
- Support test automation project planning and estimation.
- Perform detailed automation test case design using sound software test engineering principles.
- Translate manual regression test cases into automated test cases.
- Work collaboratively with the QA, Product Management, Development, and Senior Solutions teams to define acceptance criteria.
- Communicate priorities and status to internal stakeholders.
- Continuously maintain and evaluate automation test framework.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement of automation framework and processes.
- Maintain change control processes for improving automation test cases as the software evolves.
- Create and maintain documentation regarding automation test cases and automation test framework.
- Provide training for internal staff on automation testing concepts.
- Assist with creation of automated testing best practices.
- Execute automated testing.
- Generate automation test reports and review them with appropriate stakeholders.
- Track and ensure process compliance with automation testing.
- Report errors or bugs found in automated testing for correction.
- Delivering quality work while operating as a team player while valuing Credible’s mission and culture.
- Identifying areas for improvement in team processes and contributing to solutions
- Additional duties as assigned.
Success Defined for the Automation Engineer:
- Learn and master Credible's Software including:
- Partner configuration.
- Data Dictionary interface.
- Clinical interface.
- Billing configuration and troubleshooting.
- Form Builder.
- Mobile module.
- Electronic Prescription, eMar and eLabs.
- Custom Query Builder.
- Credible Business Intelligence reports.
- Portal functionality including Client, Provider and TASK Ticket portals.
- Meaningful Use configurations and certifications.
- Security and reporting matrixes.
- Inpatient Module.
- Managed Care Module.
- Additional software functionality and services as they are developed.
- Work with other departmental staff to achieve QA team objectives.
- Develop an automation test framework to build efficiency and enhance quality of testing efforts.
- Thorough and accurate time tracking.
- Maintain or exceed KPI Department Standards.
- Maintain up to date documentation on automation testing framework.
- Apply the Credible Way in your daily work and utilize provided tools for success.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 10 years of experience in a software testing role.
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in automation testing including planning, assessment, framework creation, script development and maintenance.
- Strong programming and scripting experience.
- Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding presentation and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work with both internal and external customers.
- Someone who is able to drive processes independently.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of quality assurance and testing processes.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in utilizing one or more of the following tools:
- Selenium WebDriver
- Programming language: C#, Java
- IDE: Visual Studio, Eclipse, IntelliJ
- Continuous Integration and version control: Jenkins, TFS, Git
The following skills and experience are a plus:
- 5+ years of experience with EMR, EHR, eRx, Billing or Reporting
- A thorough understanding of the Behavioral Healthcare or Healthcare space
- Information Technology industry trends
- Experience with Team Foundation Server or similar tools
- Experience working with remote teams
- Mobile product experience
- Project Management experience
- Quality Assurance experience
- Database experience
Credible is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.