Software Product Analyst
Credible Behavioral Health Software is a leading Behavioral Health Enterprise Software company based in Rockville, MD and providing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) to the growing US Behavioral Health market. Recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing companies in North America (see Deloitte Fast 500) and Inc. as one of the Top 50 Companies to work for, Credible is expanding our Rockville, MD based team. For Credible, our Mission is paramount and central to our success: Improving the quality of care and lives in behavioral health for clients, families and providers. If you are interested in combining a mission driven position with a fast paced, results oriented culture, please apply today.
Credible is looking for qualified candidates with experience in developing user stories and functionality prototypes. The Software Product Analyst will have the responsibility of writing epics and user stories, as well as developing prototypes to detail features and functionality under the leadership of the Product Manager.
Join the Credible Team!
Overall Responsibility for the Software Product Analyst:
- Writing epics and user stories and developing prototypes to detail features and functionality
- Perform market and customer research to define the future direction of the product
- Reviewing feature requests and issues to determine fitness and priority for releases
- Working with software developers and partners to troubleshoot issues
- Developing application and data workflow diagrams
- Communicating priorities and status to internal stakeholders
- Interacting with our partners to understand requirements and issues
- Working with technical team to help clarify requirements and ensure that product delivery adheres to requirements
- Working with QA on test plans and test cases
- Delivering quality work while operating as a team player while valuing Credible’s mission and culture.
- Identifying areas for improvement in team processes and contributing to solutions
Success Defined for the Software Product Analyst:
- Learn and master Credible's Software including:
- Partner configuration.
- Data Dictionary interface.
- Clinical interface.
- Billing configuration and troubleshooting.
- Form Builder.
- Mobile module.
- Electronic Prescription, eMar and eLabs.
- Custom Query Builder.
- Credible Business Intelligence reports.
- Portal functionality including Client, Provider and TASK Ticket portals.
- Meaningful Use configurations and certifications.
- Security and reporting matrixes.
- Inpatient Module.
- Managed Care Module.
- Additional software functionality and services as they are developed.
- Work with other departmental staff to achieve Product Management team objectives.
- Thorough and accurate time tracking.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Industry knowledge of the healthcare space, especially behavioral health
- 3-5 years of experience in a product or business analyst role
- Waterfall or Agile and Scrum methodology experience
- Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work with both internal and external customers
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and timelines with minimal supervision
- Someone who is able to drive processes independently
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Healthcare Informatics
The following skills and experience are a plus:
- 1+ years of experience with EMR, EHR, eRx, Billing or Reporting
- 1+ years of experience with industry standard codes and file formats like HL7, CDA, CCD, CCR, LOINC, SNOMED, ICD 9/10, etc
- Information Technology industry trends
- Experience with Balsamiq or other tools for prototyping
- Experience with Team Foundation Server or similar tools
- Experience working with remote teams
- Mobile product experience
- Quality Assurance experience
- Database experience
Credible is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.