Software Configuration Analyst
Qualifacts and Credible, two leading providers of Electronic Health Records (EHR) and related technology to behavioral health and human services agencies, merged in August 2020. The new entity combines and brings to market the decades of experience each company achieved individually, and is laser-focused on helping agency partners improve clinical outcomes, enhance operations, and create healthier communities. The company is offering, enhancing, and fully supporting both EHR platforms – CareLogic and Credible – while collaborating to build an even brighter future for partner agencies and their clients.
If you are interested in combining a mission driven position with a dynamic, results oriented culture, please apply today!
Overall Responsibility for the Software Configuration Analyst
- Participate in Partner on site visits as needed, to assist the Implementation Manager (IM) in data gathering and identifying the import and state and other report configurations needed.
- Configure and test domain modules, taking an iterative approach to ensure issues are identified early on to avoid data import delays.
- Work with the IM to plan and manage all imports, draft import sheets and present to Partner.
- Analyze the data and follow-up with Partner to ensure data integrity and import into the Partner’s domain.
- Work with the IM to identify needed Client profiles and needed configurations.
- Configure and Test security features as laid out by the IM.
- Configure all required data fields for Billing, State and other Reports and as needed by the Partner and IM.
- Gather all requirements for Partner configuration settings.
- Manage state reporting communications between State Reporting team and Partner.
- Assist or lead data analysis for Partner configurations to ensure a smooth and uneventful go-live and Partner adoption of Qualifacts+Credible platform for their organization.
Success Defined for the Software Configuration Analyst
- Develop and maintain positive relationship with Partners and Qualifacts+Credible’s Implementation Team.
- Work directly with the IM on multiple import and configuration requirements.
- Be able to explain configurations of domain in great detail to both the implementation team and the Partner.
- Document, track and provide support to ensure all Partner State and other reporting requirements are met.
- Identifying the import and state report configurations needed.
- Working onsite or remotely with Partner to extract data from legacy system for inclusion in Qualifacts+Credible platform.
- Completion of Qualifacts+Credible product knowledge and training.
- Managing data imports/configurations for multiple Partners.
- Ongoing assessment of configured features for quality.
- Documentation of all Partner interactions following outlined documentation standards.
- Represent Partners’ needs to Qualifacts+Credible IM and senior management as necessary.
Qualifications for the Software Configuration Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant experience required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and communicate reporting deliverables.
- Ability to think quickly and logically to ensure solutions identified.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.
The following skills and experience are a plus
- Behavioral health or general healthcare experience.
- Working with remote teams.
- Experience with cloud of SaaS implementations, EHR/EMR Implementation.
- Data visualization.
- Configuration and Form building.
Qualifacts+Credible is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.