Partner Service Coordinator
Credible Behavioral Health Software is a leading Behavioral Health Enterprise Software company based in Rockville, MD and providing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) to the growing US Behavioral Health market. Recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing companies in North America (see Deloitte Fast 500) Credible is expanding our teams in both our Rockville, MD and Portsmouth, New Hampshire offices.
Join the Credible Team! Credible is looking for qualified candidates with experience in technical support. The Technical Support Specialist will have the responsibility of providing outstanding technical support for Credible employees and Partners (customers) under the leadership of the Director of Partner Service Support.
Credible’s Mission of improving the quality of care and lives in behavioral health for clients, families and providers drives our growth, innovation and success. If you are interested in a fast paced, results oriented culture, please apply today.
Overall Responsibilities for Partner Services Coordinator:
- Provide technical support to users by researching and answering questions; troubleshooting problems; optimizing software performance.
- Provide outstanding Partner Service, including timely, concise and accurate responses, proactive Partner Issue management, while handling all Partner requests in a professional, positive, and dignified manner.
- Provide training and consultation, as needed, on functionality in the software
Success Defined for Partner Services Coordinator:
- Resolve Partner tickets associated with Partners in a quality fashion.
- Respond to all Partner tickets within SLA & BSA timelines.
- Communicate with the Partner on the progress of resolving their support ticket(s).
- Proactively contact Partners via email and phone in support of resolving tickets.
- Ensure all support and communication is logged into the Credible support system.
- Actively track time spent while documenting and updating status within Credible’s Ticket Tracking software for each support ticket.
- Provide exemplary support and knowledge of Credible proprietary software for successful utilization and optimization for Credible Partners.
- Coordinate support actions with Account Management and carry out action plans as necessary.
- Coordinate across departments as needed.
- Support software Implementation and Installation teams.
Initial Key Drivers for Partner Services Coordinator:
- Learn and master Credible's Software including:
- Partner configuration.
- Data Dictionary interface.
- Clinical interface.
- Billing configuration and troubleshooting.
- Form Builder.
- Mobile module.
- Electronic Prescription, eMar and eLabs.
- Custom Query Builder.
- Credible Business Intelligence reports.
- Portal functionality including Client, Provider and TASK Ticket portals.
- Meaningful Use configurations and certifications.
- Security and reporting matrixes.
- Inpatient Module.
- Managed Care Module.
- Additional software functionality and services as they are developed.
- Provide Partner support via:
- Managing Partner’s tickets via Credible’s Tasks system to handle technical issues, answer questions, and manage feature requests.
- Participate in phone support calls utilizing web meeting software.
- Efficiently managing tickets by following Credible process and procedures.
- Complete and accurate documentation of support calls following outlined documentation standards.
- Thorough time tracking of support provided to Credible Partners.
- Interaction with the Credible Development Team to explain reproducible software errors/bugs and/or inefficiencies (verify, reproduce errors, document errors, track corrections).
- Complete regression testing prior to Credible’s releases and proactive communication of release features to Partners.
- Enter information into multiple screens while listening to information from Partners.
- Assist other departments in training, configuration, documentation creation or troubleshooting as needed and necessary.
- Other duties customarily associated with Partner Services Coordinators, as well as other duties as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience/training.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Interest in behavioral health and technology/software.
- Experience providing outstanding technical service.
- Must have ability to work with patience, kindness, courtesy, respect and efficiency in all customer relations.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to think quickly and logically to ensure expedient response to customer inquiries.
- Strong organization skills.
- Basic SQL and relational database knowledge.
- Must exhibit professionalism at all times.
- Must be a team player and willing to assist when the need arises.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Must be able to juggle multiple priorities and deliver quality work.
Credible is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.