Front of House Administrator - CA Sofia
There is an exciting opportunity to join our fast-paced, world-class games studio as a Front of House Administrator, based at CA Sofia, in Bulgaria.
Please note: We are unable to offer remote working for this role.
As the Front of House Administrator, you will be the first point of contact for our employees, external visitors, and callers alike; providing everyone with a positive experience at the studio. You will support the wider operations team and ensure security standards are in place for all visitors to the studio.
You will have a positive outlook and be able to deal with queries from employees and visitors alike in an authentic way, be focused on the job at hand, and be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
This exciting role will see you working as part of the Operations team liaising with a range of staff.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Be responsible for looking after the front desk, answering calls and correspondence from visitors and employees and welcoming visitors into our studios assisting with parking if requested
- Assist in booking meeting rooms and catering where needed, ensuring staff and visitors have the necessary security passes and issuing non-disclosure agreements when requested
- Be responsible for all incoming and outgoing courier deliveries or post and arrange all outgoing couriers by ensuring all necessary documents are completed correctly
- Order, unpack, and maintain our breakfast supplies, as well as maintain proper housekeeping of all studio areas alongside the Studio Support Coordinator
- Book all company travel requests including travel Visa applications for employees as well as taxis, ensuring the proper approvals are in place for each booking
- Assist with organising online and in-person studio events, both internal and external and support the senior management teams and wider studio with ad hoc requests
- Bright, pleasant, and welcoming manner
- Confident and effective communicator
- Able to demonstrate initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Previous experience in a busy office and/ or reception environment
- Willingness to expand the traditional role of the administrator and become more integrated with the business
- Flexible, willing, and able to take on responsibilities outside the remit of the job description
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with short-notice requests
- Front of House experience for a similar business
- Experience with booking travel for a large office or studio
- Experience in a customer service role
SEGA and Creative Assembly have joined forces in a state-of-the-art office in Sofia’s Business Park; we are having two fast-growing and highly ambitious groups under one roof!
SEGA is one of the leading interactive entertainment companies in the world. Our best-in-class Sofia-based centre is dedicated to serving SEGA’s Development teams by providing quality, timely, and effective QA services.
Creative Assembly is one of Europe's leading games development studios with a heritage of award-winning AAA titles. United through the values of Quality, Focus, Teamwork, Respect and Trust, the studio is all about the right people making the best games. Winner of multiple Best Place to Work Awards, we house many talented people, from juniors to industry veterans who constantly challenge us and make sure we are striving for the best within our games and our studio life.
Together we are fostering opportunities for career progression; each area having its’ own identity and culture with the shared goal of making great games for SEGA of Europe. If you’d like to be a part of this amazing gaming powerhouse in Sofia, then this is the right place for you!