We’re looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Recruitment Administrator to join our growing Talent Team at our games development studio in Horsham, West Sussex.
This role is to support the Recruitment team on a day to day basis and ensure that the associated admin is completed to a high standard and support our hiring managers across the company.
We are a fantastic team who work hard and enjoy working together!
As Recruitment Administrator, you will be supporting the recruitment team with a variety of tasks that enable us to make the most of our talent pipeline.
In this role, you will support the day to day transactions within the recruitment team by assisting with scheduling pre-screening calls via our applicant tracking system, Jobvite. You will post vacancy adverts across all job boards, currently used by the studio, and will research into any new areas that maybe of interest. In addition to this you will help distributing assets generated by our Studio Comms team on social media. You will also be actively promoting and continuing to build the reputation of Creative Assembly via our social media and advertising channels.
You will ensure that all candidate records are up to date and communicate any changes to the relevant team members in the studio. You will also, ensure all hiring managers receive daily communication regarding their interviews and candidate evaluations are completed.
In addition to this, there will opportunities to support the Recruitment Manager in setting up and attending external recruitment events, supporting the delivery of a high-quality experience for all our stand visitors. You will assist by overseeing courier deliveries of stand materials, associated event administration and monitoring and replenishing merchandise stock levels.
You will also support senior members of the recruitment team in specific headhunting projects as and when required.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Ability to prioritise tasks in a busy environment
- Proactive with a solid work ethic
- Comfortable and confident speaking with candidates
- Experienced with communicating across all levels
- Excellent attention to detail and diligence in updating notes and hand over documents
- Experience working in a customer service environment
- Experience using social media in a professional setting
- Experience in a Recruitment Administration role
- Using Jobvite in a recruitment setting
- Proficient in Boolean searches, LinkedIn, advertising sites, CV databases, etc
Currently Creative Assembly is working fully remotely and we continue to assess the COVID-19 situation, with the safety of our staff our number one priority. We are still actively recruiting and onboarding new staff each week. We will set you up with everything you need to join remotely whether you will need to relocate to the UK (or within the UK) now, or at a later date.
We offer a fully bespoke funded relocation package for you and your dependants, and you’ll be supported through the process with our dedicated Relocation Specialist.
We also have an excellent range of benefits to support your work life balance, including:
- Generous holiday allowance plus full studio closure over the Christmas and New Year period, as all UK Bank holidays
- Annual discretionary studio bonus
- Defined career development pathways and personalised training support with a dedicated learning and development. We offer among other activities; SEGA Dev Day, internal masterclasses, prestigious creative workshops to inspire and enthuse including internal programming conferences, on-site training with renowned specialists as well as global conference attendance
- Private medical and dental insurance, life insurance, permanent health insurance, critical illness cover and free health care screening
- Season ticket travel loans and cycle to work scheme
- Free bike servicing and discounted car valet service on site
- Free games and merchandise plus access to our extensive games library
- Free breakfast every day - toast, bagels, pancakes, cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, smoothies, juices, milkshakes and more in our fully stocked kitchen
- An employee assistance programme and onsite confidential wellbeing sessions
- In-studio heavily subsidised massage therapy
- Discounts portal giving access to a wide range of extras such as heavily discounted home technology, travel insurance, corporate gym membership, cinema tickets, holidays, trips out and Ikea vouchers
- Amazing studio parties such as our CA Summer Festival, a Christmas Party for you and your partner plus a separate Children’s Christmas Party. We also have our wrap parties for all our releases
- Free Japanese lessons, life drawing, creative writing and Pilates classes
- A range of CA Social events including the annual sponsored Walking Challenge to 100Km, Couch to 5k in our beautiful local park, basketball, game and movie evenings, board game club, 5-a-side football, CA Choir, Sword fighting (yes, sword fighting) and loads more
- We offer discounts with local businesses, including estate agents and local shops to support our local economy.
Creative Assembly is about the right people making the best games. We are united through our values. We focus on our strengths and embrace our uniqueness, collaborating across teams and giving everyone the trust and respect to be masters of their craft. Our values form the foundation of our culture and ethos:
- Quality - Everything we do is about quality, from individual actions to final products, we take pride in the detail and authenticity of all our creations.
- Focus - We focus on our strengths as a studio. Our teams might work across different projects, but our goals and vision should be clear for everyone.
- Teamwork - We are a collective who thrive working across teams, empowering each other to succeed.
- Respect - Respect at CA is given as a default, we respect each other as diverse and unique individuals, who come together to create games our fans will love.
- Trust - Alongside respect, we trust each other, our teams and our leaders as experts of their craft. Everyone is given creative autonomy and freedom to make a real contribution to our projects and our legacy.