R&D Programmer - CA Sofia
We are looking for an experienced programmer to join our Research & Development team.
In this role, you will communicate with the team and understand the user’s requirement of new features and tools. You will design and implement changes in your tools as well as maintain existing features. You will write clean, well commented and reusable code and adhere to the company’s high-quality programming standards and development processes.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Strong C++ programming skills
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Experience with DirectX 11
- Experience in graphics programming
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Good problem-solving skills
- Multi-threaded / multi-core development experience
- Experience with other rendering APIs
- RTS game enthusiast or thorough appreciation of the Total War franchise
- Passionate about providing users with software that is effective and enjoyable to use
We are Creative Assembly
We gather the greatest talent out there, coming together to craft authentic and detailed experiences of the highest quality.
We focus on our strengths and embrace our uniqueness, collaborating across teams and giving everyone the trust and respect to be masters of their craft.
Our values form the foundation of our culture and ethos:
- Quality- Everything we do is about quality, from individual actions to final products, we take pride in the detail and authenticity of all our creations.
- Focus- We focus on our strengths as a studio. Our teams might work across different projects, but our goals and vision should be clear for everyone.
- Teamwork- We are a collective who thrive working across teams, empowering each other to succeed.
- Respect- Respect at CA is given as a default, we respect each other as diverse and unique individuals, who come together to create games our fans will love.
- Trust- Alongside respect, we trust each other, our teams and our leaders as experts of their craft. Everyone is given creative autonomy and freedom to make a real contribution to our projects and our legacy.
Our studio sites have disabled access. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.