This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to join the CA game development team to take ownership of the commercial success of our upcoming new CCG title Total War: Elysium. In this role you will be responsible for planning, launching and supporting the live service of this game.
The successful candidate will be working on Total War: Elysium with a small but experienced team of developers where you will have the opportunity to really shape the game. This is an excellent opportunity to develop expertise on this unique live project and work as part of a world class team.
As Product Manager, you will be responsible for the commercial success of the title with the mindset to understand, balance and prioritise the different and often opposing aspects of our business. As part of the leadership team of the title, you will work closely with the development team to make sure that our players are content and rewarded, and we are setting and achieving our operational goals as effectively as possible.
You will be involved with every aspect of the project, coordinating and communicating across multiple disciplines such as community, brand, marketing, production, analytics, business and other services. You will own the live product roadmap and set priorities for the development team to help them deliver on the project’s goals.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Demonstrative experience on several game development cycles in planning and operating live free to play games
- Experience and good understanding of production, ARM and all other important aspects of game development
- Experience of monitoring and understanding trends in player behaviour, monetisation models and F2P feature design
- Ability to use data from several different sources simultaneously, such as analytics and community feedback, to set priorities for the development team
- Very high standard of verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Gamer who plays a variety of genres on different platforms
- Experience of operating a mobile title in multiple territories simultaneously
- Experience of UX design
We offer a fully bespoke funded relocation package for you and your dependants and you’ll be supported through the process with our dedicated Relocation Specialist.
We also have an excellent range of benefits to support your work life balance, including:
- Generous holiday allowance plus full studio closure over the Christmas and New Year period, as all UK Bank holidays
- Annual discretionary studio bonus
- Defined career development pathways and personalised training support so you can truly excel in your area of expertise
- Support in Learning and Development; internal masterclasses, prestigious creative workshops to inspire and enthuse including internal programming conferences, on-site training with renowned specialists as well as global conference attendance
- Private medical and dental insurance, life insurance, permanent health insurance, critical illness cover and free health care screening
- Season ticket travel loans and cycle to work scheme
- Free bike servicing and discounted car valet service on site
- Free games and merchandise plus access to our extensive games library
- Free breakfast every day - toast, bagels, pancakes, cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, smoothies, juices, milkshakes and more in our fully stocked kitchen
- An employee assistance programme and onsite wellbeing sessions
- In-studio heavily subsidised massage therapy
- Discounts portal giving access to a wide range of extras such as heavily discounted home technology, travel insurance, corporate gym membership, cinema tickets, holidays, trips out and Ikea vouchers
- Amazing studio parties such as our CA Summer Festival, a Christmas Party for you and your partner plus a separate Children’s Christmas Party. We also have our wrap parties for all our releases.
- Free Japanese lessons, life drawing, creative writing and Pilates classes
- A range of CA Social events including the annual sponsored Walking Challenge to 100Km, Couch to 5k in our beautiful local park, basketball, game and movie evenings, board game club, 5-a-side football, CA Choir, Sword fighting (yes, sword fighting) and loads more
- We offer discounts with local businesses, including estate agents and local shops to support our local economy
We are Creative Assembly
We gather the greatest talent out there, coming together to craft authentic and detailed experiences of the highest quality.
We focus on our strengths and embrace our uniqueness, collaborating across teams and giving everyone the trust and respect to be masters of their craft.
Our values form the foundation of our culture and ethos:
- Quality - Everything we do is about quality, from individual actions to final products, we take pride in the detail and authenticity of all our creations.
- Focus - We focus on our strengths as a studio. Our teams might work across different projects, but our goals and vision should be clear for everyone.
- Teamwork - We are a collective who thrive working across teams, empowering each other to succeed.
- Respect - Respect at CA is given as a default, we respect each other as diverse and unique individuals, who come together to create games our fans will love.
- Trust - Alongside respect, we trust each other, our teams and our leaders as experts of their craft. Everyone is given creative autonomy and freedom to make a real contribution to our projects and our legacy.