Producer - Live Services
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Producer to join CA, to help looking after the development of our live service team and to contribute to the transition within our studio in the coming years.
The successful candidate will help to manage our internal development team, being responsible for planning and running the implementation of our backend and web services to support our project teams to deliver and respond effectively as a service.
As a Producer, you will manage and support one of our agile team to help and drive planning, estimating and communicating the schedule.
You will be responsible for the team’s schedule, ensuring that the work and priorities are clear and understood and the tech and decision pipelines remain unblocked during our development and release cycles.
In this role, you will make sure that the progress and tracking of the work carried out by the team, is up to date and measured to allow us to identify and plan further improvements for better and more efficient pipelines and work processes.
You will take part in reviewing, coordinating and planning of our roadmap to balance and prioritise the different and often competing aspects of our business.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Extensive experience in planning and operating online games or software Senior level experience and good understanding of production, tech and all other important aspects of our business
- Experience and ability to connect people, build and maintain a team through cooperation and collaboration
- Very strong organisational, management and problem-solving skills and mentality
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, ability to identify and preempt problems and issues others might have not noticed
- Expert of agile methodology
- Experience outside of the game industry
- Avid gamer
We offer a fully bespoke funded relocation package for you and your dependants and you’ll be supported through the process with our dedicated Relocation Specialist.
We also have an excellent range of benefits to support your work life balance, including:
- Generous holiday allowance plus full studio closure over the Christmas and New Year period, as all UK Bank holidays
- Annual discretionary studio bonus
- Defined career development pathways and personalised training support so you can truly excel in your area of expertise
- Support in Learning and Development; internal masterclasses, prestigious creative workshops to inspire and enthuse including internal programming conferences, on-site training with renowned specialists as well as global conference attendance
- Private medical and dental insurance, life insurance, permanent health insurance, critical illness cover and free health care screening
- Season ticket travel loans and cycle to work scheme
- Free bike servicing and discounted car valet service on site
- Free games and merchandise plus access to our extensive games library
- Free breakfast every day - toast, bagels, pancakes, cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, smoothies, juices, milkshakes and more in our fully stocked kitchen
- An employee assistance programme and onsite wellbeing sessions
- In-studio heavily subsidised massage therapy
- Discounts portal giving access to a wide range of extras such as heavily discounted home technology, travel insurance, corporate gym membership, cinema tickets, holidays, trips out and Ikea vouchers
- Amazing studio parties such as our CA Summer Festival, a Christmas Party for you and your partner plus a separate Children’s Christmas Party. We also have our wrap parties for all our releases.
- Free Japanese lessons, life drawing, creative writing and Pilates classes
- A range of CA Social events including the annual sponsored Walking Challenge to 100Km, Couch to 5k in our beautiful local park, basketball, game and movie evenings, board game club, 5-a-side football, CA Choir, Sword fighting (yes, sword fighting) and loads more
- We offer discounts with local businesses, including estate agents and local shops to support our local economy
We are Creative Assembly
We gather the greatest talent out there, coming together to craft authentic and detailed experiences of the highest quality.
We focus on our strengths and embrace our uniqueness, collaborating across teams and giving everyone the trust and respect to be masters of their craft.
Our values form the foundation of our culture and ethos:
- Quality - Everything we do is about quality, from individual actions to final products, we take pride in the detail and authenticity of all our creations.
- Focus - We focus on our strengths as a studio. Our teams might work across different projects, but our goals and vision should be clear for everyone.
- Teamwork - We are a collective who thrive working across teams, empowering each other to succeed.
- Respect - Respect at CA is given as a default, we respect each other as diverse and unique individuals, who come together to create games our fans will love.
- Trust - Alongside respect, we trust each other, our teams and our leaders as experts of their craft. Everyone is given creative autonomy and freedom to make a real contribution to our projects and our legacy.