Senior Brand Manager
Creative Assembly are looking for an experienced Senior Brand Manager to join our Brand team based at out studio in Horsham, in the heart of West Sussex.
In this exciting role you will guide our major Total War: WARHAMMER IP throughout its lifecycle, and as such you will need to be commercially minded and creatively adept, with the skills to be flexible and agile in an ever-changing, rapidly-iterating, player-first environment.
This position calls for excellence in all forms of communication and relationship management, with a proven track record of success in a similar position, as well as the confidence necessary to provide marketing input in on-going game design functionality whilst defining, communicating, and evolving brand marketing programs and campaigns.
As a Senior Brand Manager on the Total War team, you will own your strategic marketing plan and associated budget, executing brand campaigns in line with the strategic vision agreed in partnership with the franchise’s development team and Creative Assembly’s senior management group.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Set plans, communicate objectives and strategies, create assets, implement post-execution analysis
- Play a pivotal role in contributing to and managing key licensor relationships
- Work in close partnership with the SEGA publishing teams relating to global marketing roll-out
- Lead by example, whilst imparting knowledge gleaned across previous roles to coach, mentor and empower team members within the brand marketing team to continuously develop
- Be an essential part of a close-knit leadership group, allied with the development teams, as well as a fulcrum within the wider cross-functional marketing team.
- Previous experience of entertainment brand/product ownership and product launches
- A motivated self-starter with experience of authoring creative marketing plans
- Demonstrable experience of current online marketing standards and practices
- Excellent project management and planning skills
- Superb relationship building and communication skills
- Exceptional writing and reporting skills
- Current and on-going knowledge of competitor products and campaigns within the industry would be appreciated
- Previous experience and current understanding of the digital games retail space would be an advantage
- Previous experience of working with creative or media agencies would be valuable
- Current and on-going knowledge of competitor products and campaigns within the industry is desirable
Creative Assembly is about the right people making the best games. We are united through our values; Quality, Focus, Teamwork, Respect and Trust.
We house many talented people, from trainees to industry veterans who constantly challenge us and make sure we are striving for the best within our games and our studio life.
Winner of multiple Best Place to Work Awards, we have studio sites in Horsham UK and Sofia Bulgaria, including a number of bespoke state-of-the-art audio suites and a dedicated motion capture site.
Currently we are working fully remotely, and we continue to assess the COVID-19 situation with the safety of our staff our number one priority. We are still actively recruiting and onboarding new staff each week. Our expert IT and HR teams will set you up with everything you need to join remotely whether you will need to relocate to the UK (or within the UK) now, or at a later date.
We offer many benefits to support you and your family including:
- Bespoke relocation package for you and your dependents, with support throughout the process from our dedicated Relocation Specialists
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave, private medical and dental insurance, life insurance, permanent health insurance, critical illness cover and free health care screening
- Generous holiday allowance plus full studio closure over the Christmas and New Year period, and all UK Bank holidays
- Annual discretionary studio bonus
- Join our award-winning education and social responsibility programme; the Legacy Project, as an industry ambassador to mentor and educate others
- Defined career development pathways and personalised training support including; SEGA Dev Day, internal masterclasses, prestigious creative workshops, on-site training with renowned specialists and global conference attendance
- Opportunity to join our Diversity and Inclusion Network – an employee-led group
- Season ticket travel loans and cycle to work scheme with free bike servicing and discounted car valet service on site
- Free games and merchandise plus access to our extensive games library
- Free breakfast every day - toast, bagels, pancakes, cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, smoothies, juices, milkshakes and more in our fully stocked kitchen*
- Wellbeing support with an employee assistance programme and onsite confidential sessions
- In-studio heavily subsidised massage therapy*
- Discounts for home technology, travel insurance, corporate gym membership, cinema tickets, holidays, trips out and Ikea vouchers, and many local businesses including estate agents
- Studio parties for you and your family; such as our Summer Festival, Christmas Party plus a separate Children’s Christmas Party. We also have Cinema days and wrap parties for game releases*
- Studio community activities such as free Japanese lessons, life drawing, creative writing, Pilates, Walking Challenges, Couch to 5k, basketball, game and movie evenings, board game club, 5-a-side football, CA Choir, Sword fighting (yes, sword fighting) and loads more*
Our studio sites have disabled access. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.