The Utility Person cleans dishes, flatware, glasses, and cooking utensils in accordance with department policy. Support maintaining sanitation on loading dock, kitchen and buffets following cleaning schedule and daily needs. It is required that this position be in full compliance with HIPAA.
- The Utility Person makes sure that dishes and cooking utensils are cleaned and sanitized according to departmental standards in a timely fashion.
- Completes daily and weekly sanitation assignments as assigned and scheduled
- The Utility Person follows all sanitation guidelines as set forth by directors.
- Dresses in a clean, neat uniform and practices good personal hygiene
- Attends training sessions as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to follow instructions as given by supervisor
- Self motivator and ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to for cooperative, effective, and productive working relationships
- Ability to learn new tasks as the department grows and develops
- Ability to communicate with other dining room personnel and production staff
- Must interact with residents in a respectful manner
Education and Qualifications
- High School Diploma preferred, but not required
Covia is Certified as a Great Place to Work. Apply today! Covia is an equal opportunity employer. Covia is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex (including childbirth, breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable laws. We advocate the right of each employee to be treated with respect and dignity, and will constantly strive to improve policies, pay, benefits, fair treatment, and positive relations with each employee.