Environmental Services Technician II
The Environmental Services Technician II performs daily cleaning tasks of resident apartments, assisted living units, skilled nursing facility, common areas, rest rooms, offices, clinic areas and any other areas assigned in accordance with standard procedures of Housekeeping Department.
- The Environmental Services Technician dusts horizontal surfaces, empties wastebaskets, removes trash, and re-lines baskets, and cleans all furniture with damp wipes.
- Cleans and polishes metal and porcelain fixtures in bathrooms, mops and sanitizes floors of rooms and offices, and spot cleans walls and windows
- Replenishes room supplies, vacuums carpets, and spot cleans carpets as needed
- The Environmental Services Technician II changes bed linen and replaces bathroom towels, sorts and distributes linen, and transports soiled linen to central collection point.
- Dusts and wet mops floors, scrubs and buffs floors, and mops and sanitizes floors of rooms and offices
- Maintains assigned equipment for cleanliness and recommends repairs as needed
- Performs other cleaning duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- After initial training, must demonstrate ability to utilize supplies, tools, and equipment properly
- Ability to work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes competing deadlines
- Demonstrate cooperative behavior with staff, colleagues, and supervisors
Education and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred, but not required
Covia is Certified as a Great Place to Work. Apply today! Covia is an equal opportunity employer. Covia is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex (including childbirth, breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable laws. We advocate the right of each employee to be treated with respect and dignity, and will constantly strive to improve policies, pay, benefits, fair treatment, and positive relations with each employee.