Front Desk Agent / Concierge
Responsible for daily front desk operations. Perform administrative and clerical tasks, including but not limited to, greeting residents, guests, visitors and staff; assist with updating and providing information or instructions regarding SFT Communication Center (website portal); assist with delivery of small packages; assist with arranging resident transportation and provide exemplary customer service.
- The Front Desk Agent / Concierge responds to requests for assistance in many areas of resident daily living; limited to non-medical tasks.
- Maintains accurate and detailed documentation of work requested and completed.
- Participates in all staff meetings and required trainings.
- Answers multi-line telephone and either assists, provides information, or contact details or forwards the call to the appropriate person or department.
- Assists with SFT Communication Center (Website Portal) by either updating information, providing information or instructions to residents on how to use, e.g. how to access or navigate portal.
- Assist with other communication. A couple of examples, sending newsletter to residents or update daily message(s).
- Format and/or make copies of various documents, including flyers.
- Arrange transportation services for residents, either in-house. through Transportation & Security or Uber or Lyft.
- Assist with distribution or deliveries as needed.
- Complies with all HIPPA standards and practices, and acts as a mandatory reporter for all suspected abuse situations.
- The Front Desk Agent / Concierge reports all accidents and unusual occurrences immediately to supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Desire to work with seniors
- Excellent customer service skills
- Fluent in the English language, spoken and written
- Must be able to multi-task and maintain calm, professional demeanor
- Must have aptitude for handling money for multiple purchases at one time and making change.
Education and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service, administrative, front desk or other equivalent type of experience preferred.
Covia is Certified as a Great Place to Work. Apply today! Covia is an equal opportunity employer. Covia is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex (including childbirth, breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable laws. We advocate the right of each employee to be treated with respect and dignity, and will constantly strive to improve policies, pay, benefits, fair treatment, and positive relations with each employee.