The Server II serves residents in dining room according to standards set by Dining Room Manager. Constructs, delivers and picks up trays from resident apartments. Provides excellent food service to residents and guests. Follows complete HACCP Program for food safety. It is required that this position be in full compliance with HIPAA.
- The Server II ensures dining room tables and buffets are set properly prior to the start of each service.
- Completes all duties as detailed in the position analysis
- Greets residents in a friendly, welcoming manner
- The Server II supports the Dining Room Host in greeting, seating, and serving residents.
- Follows sanitation guidelines set forth by managers and the safety team
- Provides leadership in setting, serving, and clearing catering events
- Dresses in a neat, clean uniform, and practices good personal hygiene habits
- Helps maintain high standards of service throughout the facility
- The Server II will attend training sessions as assigned and complete other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be proficient in English
- Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions
- Ability to relate to older people
- Ability to manage several tasks at one time efficiently and temperately
- Ability to form cooperative, effective, and productive working relationships.
- Ability to learn new tasks as the department grows and develops
- Ability to communicate with other dining room personnel and production staff
Education and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Previous experience in a food service or health care facility, restaurant, or hotel
Covia is Certified as a Great Place to Work. Apply today! Covia is an equal opportunity employer. Covia is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex (including childbirth, breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable laws. We advocate the right of each employee to be treated with respect and dignity, and will constantly strive to improve policies, pay, benefits, fair treatment, and positive relations with each employee.