Administrative Assistant I (Temporary) - San Francisco
The Administrative Assistant maintains the day to day reception area operation. The Director of Administrative Services determines and approves the training, scheduling and duties of the Administrative Assistant, I and performs the annual employee appraisal. The Administrative Assistant, IÕs responsibilities include the following and other duties as assigned by the Director of Administrative Services. It is required that this position be in full compliance with HIPAA. The ÒFront DeskÓ Procedures Manual details job procedures and responsibilities. This is a full time position with a 4 month assignment.
- The Administrative Assistant routes telephone calls, takes messages, greets & assists visitors, vendors, residents, and employees.
- The Administrative Assistant process and routes mail as well as newspapers on a daily basis.
- Processes resident reservations and charge slips, and forwards charge slips to ESC
- The Administrative Assistant collects money for stamps, copies, and faxes from residents as needed.
- Prepares various forms as well as maintaining the Resident Away List daily.
- The Administrative Assistant provides administrative assistance in emergency situations.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- The Administrative Assistant must possess the ability to learn new computer skills.
- Must have Microsoft Office experience
Education and Qualifications
- Must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent
Covia is Certified as a Great Place to Work. Apply today! Covia is an equal opportunity employer. Covia is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex (including childbirth, breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable laws. We advocate the right of each employee to be treated with respect and dignity, and will constantly strive to improve policies, pay, benefits, fair treatment, and positive relations with each employee.