Assist residentÕs use of parking, and security access devices. Manage personnel access to building through proper identification.
- The Security Manager provides outstanding customer service for residents and guests.
- Orients and schedules security staff
- Monitors parking locations for residents and staff and assists guests and contractors with their parking arrangements as directed
- The Security Manager maintains and implements personnel badges for all of community workforce, including taking digital pictures, processing photos through the ID badge system and printing all necessary information on community badges.
- Provides garage door openers to residents and collect them when the resident moves out of the facility
- The Security Manager assists in investigating incidents and accidents, and makes recommendations to avoid such events in the future, and to minimize security/safety risks.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to operate Windows based computer systems and programs
- Posses a working knowledge of all aspects of the security program
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
Education and Qualifications
- Two years minimum security experience
- Previous law enforcement or military background a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent
- CPR/first aid certification
Covia is Certified as a Great Place to Work. Apply today! Covia is an equal opportunity employer. Covia is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex (including childbirth, breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable laws. We advocate the right of each employee to be treated with respect and dignity, and will constantly strive to improve policies, pay, benefits, fair treatment, and positive relations with each employee.