Program Management Intern
The role requires close collaboration with our Workforce Development service line leadership and other stakeholders.
Please note that this role opportunity will be remote until further notice due to Covid-19.
- Manage calendars and schedule meetings with internal and external teams
- Help prepare for and attend client meetings and internal meetings (including C-suite), capture key decision points, meeting minutes and complete timely follow up actionable items
- Assist with projects, as assigned
- Assist with researching business development opportunities and thought leadership case studies
- Some prior work experience strongly preferred
- Enrolled in or graduated from the Health Scholar Program is strongly preferred
- Strong customer drive and dedication to quality and success
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Experience as a virtual assistant (preferred)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organized and detail-oriented. Able to work well independently
- Able to handle multiple projects on various timelines in an extremely fast-paced environment
- High level of proficiency of Microsoft Office programs (specifically Excel and Power Point)
- Basic understanding of project management (preferred)
COPE Health Solutions is a national mission-driven consulting firm that partners with health systems and payor clients. We provide our clients with the tools, services and advice they need to thrive in the current complex and uncertain pluralistic payment environment and achieve visionary, organizationally relevant results. Our firm has expertise in all aspects of population health, strategy, delivery system development, payment systems reform, workforce development and population health management support services, including peerless analytics and performance improvement. We are driven by our passion to help transform health care delivery, align financial incentives to support population health management and build the workforce needed as health care moves to value-based care.
In partnership with the UCLA Executive Programs in Health Policy and Management, the COPE Health Scholar Services provide pre-health students and careerists looking to make a transition to health care with hands-on, experiential education opportunities. Scholars are carefully selected, well-trained and placed in clinical and administrative areas within hospitals and ambulatory care centers, where they are integrated into and assist the health care clinical or administrative team. The COPE Health Scholars Programs is a unique opportunity for students and those considering a career transition to bridge the gap between academic training and real life, as well as to gain specific training for non-licensed job roles such as Care Navigator.
To apply for this position, or to view all available positions, visit us at https://copehealthsolutions.com/careers/open-positions/.