Electronic Systems Group
Established in 1955, The Cook & Boardman Group is the nation’s premier provider of architectural doors and frames, door hardware and related building specialty products in addition to complete systems integration services. We provide solutions for commercial and multi-family residential building applications. With more than forty convenient locations throughout the United States, we are uniquely positioned to provide the best entry and IT solutions for new construction, renovation and upgrade projects. We offer local service with a national presence.
The primary responsibility of the Branch Coordinator is to support Operations in planning and executing projects. The Branch Coordinator will assist in all aspects of the projects from beginning to end with main focus and responsibility for resource scheduling, procurement and inventory control, project documentation, invoicing material and labor budget. You will work in a collaborative team environment alongside sales, engineers, project managers, technical staff and senior leadership through the completion of the projects. You will be assisting project success and management by acquiring resources and coordinating efforts of the team to deliver projects according to plan.
- Creates project & Tickets in ConnectWise from Marked won opportunities from Inside sales
- Confirms Customer PO matches quote
- Schedules Sales to Operations turn over meeting
- Coordinates project resource scheduling based on outcome of weekly project meetings
- Issues purchase orders based on activities received from PM
- Assist Corporate Payables in reconciling vendor invoices when there is a discrepancy with our purchase order
- Manages RMA for all defective equipment & ensures any error in ordering or unused material is returned for credit
- Manages receiving of orders, inventories material and assigns material to the project
- Issues material to the project lead and obtains signature for tracking material
- Update project budget and labor tracking spreadsheets (Bi-weekly estimate to complete reporting)
- Communicates installation scheduling with customers
- Enters installation teams work schedule in ConnectWise
- Work with Operations on resource planning, availability and allocation according to projects pipeline (resource forecasting)
- Participate in team’s project status reviews
- Ensure project documentation and final deliverables are uploaded under the documentation tab in ConnectWise upon project closeout
- Assist the PM in the drafting and issuance of change orders, budgets, and preliminary schedules
- Create CO phases in CW with associated won opportunity for CO
- Prepare project sign off documentation, Closes project/service tickets and send activity for invoice
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or an equivalent combination of education/experience
- Current and valid US driver’s license
- At least 1 year of applicable experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to multi – task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience in ConnectWise, a plus
Spends more than 2/3 of time standing, kneeling/crouching/stooping, using hands and reaching. Spends more than 1/3 of time walking and talking/hearing. Frequent lifting required of items 25-50 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
May be exposed to variable weather conditions. Other conditions may include proximity to forklifts or other heavy machinery and using various tools and hardware. Worker is subject to heavy lifting.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Cook & Boardman Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws. All employment decisions are based on valid job-related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 336-768-8872 x2 or by sending an email to [email protected]