Conviva is the real-time measurement and intelligence platform for the streaming TV. Conviva offers a linear TV scale performance with a view into over 20 billion streaming hours and more than 3 billion unique devices a year from 180 countries, Conviva has the largest, multi-publisher, global OTT streaming video continuous measurement census available, processing 1 trillion events per day across over 200 global brands. We see almost 60% of the Internet population and measure 7 out of the top 10 SVOD providers in the US, as well as many tier one global streaming TV providers across the globe. Our customers use Conviva’s continuous measurement sensor and Video AI Platform cloud service to gain a real-time, unified view of their video delivery ecosystem and consumer viewing experience across all their devices and video applications.
Conviva is seeking an experienced and self-motivated Executive Assistant to support our CEO and leadership team and make their time more efficient and productive. This role requires superior proactivity, organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to juggle multiple high priority requests, while interfacing professionally with people inside and outside the company.
What you get to do
- Make scheduling decisions and manage calendars: support the CEO in being both accessible and efficient with their time.
- Manage expense reports, coordinate domestic and international travel, and be the primary point of contact for visitors meeting with our execs.
- Own and organize work/life logistics, lunch and dinner ordering, expenses, travel scheduling, and other ad-hoc requests
- CEO will be main interface, but also may support other members of the executive staff on occasion
- Interaction with board members and their staff for scheduling meetings
What you bring to the role
- 5+ years of EA experience supporting C-level executives
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proactive, strong communication skills, stickler for details and a master of multitasking
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors, interacting professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff
- Power user of Excel, Concur, and Expensify and are adept at picking up new skills as we broaden our suite of tools
- Able to be accessible after hours as needed
- Excitement about the company, the opportunity, and the exec team you'd be supporting