The space, or the environment, is a key aspect of a customer experience. At EPAM Continuum, space designers contribute both their expert knowledge in spaces/environments and understand how space works with other disciplines.
Who we are
EPAM Continuum integrates business, design, and technology consulting to focus on accelerating breakthrough ideas into meaningful impact. Driving transformation in today’s world requires a uniquely constructed network of connected teams, working across silos, to help tackle our client’s biggest challenges. This is core to our DNA.
The EPAM Continuum network of teams is made up of multi-disciplinary professionals with diverse experiences, including design & business strategists, architects, product, service, & interaction designers, technologists, data analysts, prototypers, and electrical, mechanical, & software engineers.
Some of the world’s most well-respected brands and organizations rely on EPAM Continuum as their innovation partner, including American Express, Bose, Fisher-Price, Herman Miller, Johnson & Johnson, Nestle, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, Reebok, Samsung, Southwest Airlines, and UnitedHealthcare.
We want to meet great people who are interested in working in a global firm where culture matters and curiosity is valued. We work collaboratively. We think globally. We’re passionate. We firmly believe that we can advance lives and bring businesses into the future. And we make it happen every day.
Who you are
As an EPAM Continuum designer, you will participate in highly-collaborative project teams. You will learn about the role of customer research in our work, sharpen your skills in rapid-prototyping and iterative design, and help us define signature customer experiences for some of the biggest brands, organizations, and institutions in the world.
- Interface with Research and Strategy
- Communicate Experience Design Intent
- Test Digital-Physical Prototypes
- Work do we do at EPAM Continuum:
- Multiples: Spaces that are scaled across multiple geographies
- Emerging Types: New spaces that don’t current exist
- Complex Systems: Ecosystem of spaces that depend on each other
- Relevant work experience: 2-4 years in architecture, interior design, wayfinding, or environmental design
- Industry experience: retail, food services/restaurants, hospitality, travel
- Education: Undergraduate or Graduate Degrees in Architecture, Interior Design
- Software Literacy: Adobe Creative Cloud, AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, 3D Max, Rhino, VRay and Revit
- Visual Communication Skills: Strong 2D and 3D visualization and sketching skills
- Presentation Skills: Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Mindset: Passion and drive for learning new things and tackling problems outside of your discipline
- Attitude: Proactive toward work, particularly in understanding and communicating spatial concepts
- Team/Collaboration: Comfort analyzing, designing, and iterating complex systems
- Professionalism: Comfortable around clients or executives