Product Experience Design Internship (Students only)
Who We Are
EPAM Continuum creates new to the world experiences by skillfully engaging the talents of more than 160 professionals with diverse, multi-disciplinary experiences, including architects, brand strategists, business strategists, economists, psychologists, electrical, mechanical and software engineers, and designers from areas such as graphic, industrial, interaction and digital design.
For more than thirty years, the company has partnered with clients to discover innovative ideas and realize them as powerful products, services and brand experiences.
Some of the world’s most well-respected brands and organizations rely on EPAM Continuum as their innovation partner, including American Express, BBVA, Bose, Herman Miller, Haier, Moen, Johnson & Johnson, Nestle, Penske, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, Reebok, Samsung and Staples.
We want to meet great people who are interested in working in a global firm where culture matters and curiosity is valued. We work collaboratively. We think globally. We’re passionate. We firmly believe that we can advance lives and bring businesses into the future. And we make it happen every day.
Product Experience Designers at Continuum work on projects that join industrial design, strategy and user experiences. Connected devices and portfolios of products are our challenges. We design complex systems.
We are seeking students willing to intern in our Product Experience Design team in Milan. Since day one, you will be involved in real-world projects and you will work in an international, highly demanding environment. This internship is for designers willing to put their hands on all aspects of a product. From forms to interfaces, from strategy to packaging, from communication to product development.
Key aspects of the job
- Support the team in envisioning non-obvious, original product experiences.
- Design emotionally appealing products as part of compelling strategies for brands.
- Do front-end research and translate it into tangible design solutions.
The candidates should demonstrate:
- Being determined and motivated, ambitious.
- Being detail-oriented and meticulous. Being precise yet imaginative.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision. Being trustable.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite.
- 3D modelling skills (Solidworks or any other parametric modelling software is a plus).
- Solid prototyping skills (digital prototyping skills are a plus).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: English is a must, other languages a plus.
- You are still a student in Design, technology or related disciplines. We welcome designers with a diverse educational background.
- International experience is a plus.
- This is a 3 to 6 months internship
- This is an immersive experience and a full time commitment. It is not a graduation project.
In addition to a resume and cover letter, please provide a portfolio showing sample projects (pdf only) or a portfolio website.
Non-EU applicants must hold a valid work permit or VISA document.
Please note that this application is for the Milan studio only.