Senior Interaction Designer
EPAM Continuum is looking for an exceptional Senior Interaction Designer to join its multidisciplinary team of engineers, designers, and strategists to work in our Boston office’s Technology Practice.
Who We Are:
EPAM Continuum integrates business, design, and technology consulting to focus on accelerating breakthrough ideas into meaningful impact. Driving transformation in today’s world requires a uniquely constructed network of connected teams, working across silos, to help tackle our client’s biggest challenges. This is core to our DNA.
The EPAM Continuum network of teams is made up of multi-disciplinary professionals with diverse experiences, including design & business strategists, architects, product, service, & interaction designers, technologists, data analysts, prototypers, and electrical, mechanical, & software engineers.
Some of the world’s most well-respected brands and organizations rely on EPAM Continuum as their innovation partner, including American Express, Bose, Fisher-Price, Herman Miller, Johnson & Johnson, Nestle, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, Reebok, Samsung, Southwest Airlines, and UnitedHealthcare.
We want to meet great people who are interested in working in a global firm where culture matters and curiosity is valued. We work collaboratively. We think globally. We’re passionate. We firmly believe that we can advance lives and bring businesses into the future. And we make it happen every day.
Who You Are:
You are passionate about creating innovative digital systems and experiences and you’ve worked on multi-disciplinary programs across multiple digital channels that engage and excite consumers. You are obsessive about delighting users, micro-interactions and the finesse of efficient and graceful experiences. You find yourself scrutinizing the UI design of all the digital experiences you engage with and you develop and apply an understanding of users’ behaviors to create compelling digital experiences.
As a Senior Interaction Designer, You Will:
- Work on programs focused on understanding user/consumer needs and translating these into compelling multi-channel digital strategies and experiences:
- Translate user experience strategies into beautifully designed, tangible on-screen experiences
- Understand technical constraints and opportunities
- Understand brand context as applied to design strategy
- Collaborate with experts in different domains such as strategists, engineers, video artists, architects, human factor experts, and brand experience designers
Background and Skills:
- 3-6 years of experience in user experience and/or interaction design of multi-channel digital experiences
- Degree in Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Graphic Design, Communications Design or related field
- Excellent presentation, communication, and organization skills
- Strong strategic UX skills with the ability to understand and create: user flows, wireframes with detailed annotations, and information architecture.
- Highly polished UI design skills and understanding how to move from sketch to wireframe to pixel perfect designs on tight timelines.
- Skilled in areas of consumer/user research and analysis, personas and customer journeys, ideation and brainstorming techniques, sketching, prototyping, and concept validation
In addition to a resume and thoughtful cover letter, please also include any current or recent work in a link to an online portfolio or attached PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer
EPAM Continuum is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.