Product Experience Design Internship (Graduated Designers only)
Who We Are
EPAM Continuum creates new to the world experiences by skillfully engaging the talents of more than 160 professionals with diverse, multi-disciplinary experiences, including architects, brand strategists, business strategists, economists, psychologists, electrical, mechanical and software engineers, and designers from areas such as graphic, industrial, interaction and digital design.
For more than thirty years, the company has partnered with clients to discover innovative ideas and realize them as powerful products, services and brand experiences.
Some of the world’s most well-respected brands and organizations rely on EPAM Continuum as their innovation partner, including American Express, BBVA, Bose, Herman Miller, Haier, Moen, Johnson & Johnson, Nestle, Penske, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, Reebok, Samsung and Staples.
We want to meet great people who are interested in working in a global firm where culture matters and curiosity is valued. We work collaboratively. We think globally. We’re passionate. We firmly believe that we can advance lives and bring businesses into the future. And we make it happen every day.
Industrial Design is evolving and you’ll experience first hand how different disciplines are merging together. We are looking for designers who fearlessly strive to join industrial design with technology, research and strategy.
Sounds like you?
We welcome graduates to join our Product Experience Design team in Milan for a 6 months paid internship. Here, since day one, you will be involved in real-world projects and will be completely embedded into our international team.
As a Designer, you will:
- Support the team in envisioning non-obvious, original experiences
- Translate front-end research/strategy into tangible design solutions
- Research and analyze subjects relevant to projects
- Create 3D concept models and hand-made prototypes
The candidates should demonstrate:
- Being detail-oriented and committed to quality. Being precise yet imaginative.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision. Being accountable.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite.
- 3D modelling skills (preferably Solidworks or any other parametric modelling software) and rendering skills (preferably Keyshot)
- Digital prototyping skills are a plus and very welcome
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: English is an absolute must, other languages a plus.
- You graduated in Industrial Design, Innovation, Design Engineering (or other Design related disciplines). Anyhow, we welcome designers with a diverse educational background and experience
(ie innovation, UX, graphic design…)
- International experience is a plus.
This is a 6 months, full time internship.