EPAM Continuum is seeking a Marketing Intern to join our growing team. Reporting to the Global Marketing Director, this position will support the marketing team in bringing compelling stories to life and sharing them with our target audiences. The role collaborates closely with the marketing team and Boston studio colleagues.
Who We Are
EPAM Continuum integrates business, design, and technology consulting to focus on accelerating breakthrough ideas into meaningful impact. Driving transformation in today’s world requires a uniquely constructed network of connected teams, working across silos, to help tackle our client’s biggest challenges. This is core to our DNA.
The EPAM Continuum network of teams is made up of multi-disciplinary professionals with diverse experiences, including design & business strategists, architects, product, service, & interaction designers, technologists, data analysts, prototypers, and electrical, mechanical, & software engineers.
Some of the world’s most well-respected brands and organizations rely on EPAM Continuum as their innovation partner, including American Express, Bose, Fisher-Price, Herman Miller, Johnson & Johnson, Nestle, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, Reebok, Samsung, Southwest Airlines, and UnitedHealthcare.
We want to meet great people who are interested in working in a global firm where culture matters and curiosity is valued. We work collaboratively. We think globally. We’re passionate. We firmly believe that we can advance lives and bring businesses into the future. And we make it happen every day.
How you can help us grow:
- You are curious about marketing and how the function can impact a global business.
- You have an infectious personality and people love working with you.
- You love figuring out how to weave different touchpoints together to create a cohesive brand experience or marketing campaign.
- You are a problem solver.
- Culturally savvy and interested in working as part of a multi-disciplinary, global team.
- Exceptional communication skills – verbal and written.
- Strong organizational skills to assist with local events.
- Creative mindset with a passion for design, innovation, and technology; confidence to share original and new ideas.
- Responsible. For you to get the most out of this opportunity, you need to be in the office and willing to tackle anything.
- Fluency in digital, web and social technologies.
- Computer literacy in standard Microsoft Office applications. Bonus if you have experience with Adobe applications.
- Working toward a Bachelors's degree in marketing, journalism, communications, English or related discipline. Must have completed at least 2 years of college-level work.