Senior Brand Strategist
Who We Are:
EPAM Continuum creates new to the world experiences by skillfully engaging the talents of more than 150 professionals with diverse, multi-disciplinary experiences, including architects, brand strategists, business strategists, economists, psychologists, electrical, mechanical and software engineers, and designers from areas such as graphic, industrial, interaction and digital design.
For more than thirty years, the company has partnered with clients to discover innovative ideas and realize them as powerful products, services and brand experiences. We want to meet great people who are interested in working in a global firm where culture matters and curiosity is valued. We work collaboratively. We think globally. We’re passionate. We firmly believe that we can advance lives and bring businesses into the future. And we make it happen every day.
Who You Are:
You are a kind individual that people like to be around. You know how to really listen to people and understand what people truly need, not just what they want. You have the ability to think broadly, understand complex systems, and then condense that experience down into a tight, concise story. You are open to new ideas, receptive to input and grounded in reality. You know how to create strategies that can be converted into real, tangible results.
As a Senior Brand Strategist, You Will:
- Possess a rich brand strategist tool-set that includes the ability to define; brand architectures, positioning strategies, personas, customer journeys, product line architectures, and brand-related language components to meet a variety of client needs
- Think systematically about holistic brand systems, considering customer needs, employee needs, and business and market context
- Help bring holistic brand experiences to life across all touchpoints including service design, environments and brand identity
- Lead programs focused on understanding user/consumer needs and translating these into compelling multi-channel brand experiences
- Identify resource requirements, time and budget estimations for programs, set up and run client sessions, manage project budgets and deadlines
- Grow client relationships into partnerships by being a trusted advisor
- Represent thought leadership at EPAM Continuum. Advocate EPAM Continuum and the EPAM Continuum process/philosophy in trainings, workshops, facilitated meetings with clients, and other engagements
- Manage team projects and work alongside clients, championing our Human Centered Design process
- Assist our Sales team in the selling of brand strategy projects
- Mentor junior level team members
Requirements to be considered:
- 6 - 8 years of agency consulting experience in strategic branding
- Case studies demonstrating brand creation in an agency setting across the entire design process (research through implementation)
- Experience working with B2B and B2C brands
- Strong storytelling and verbal communication skills
- Undergraduate degree, masters preferred, in design, communications, business or related field
- Experience with consumer/user research and analysis, ideation and brainstorming techniques, prototyping, and concept validation
- Capable of managing, mentoring and developing junior-level staff, including experience working with designers
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities
- Available to travel based on project needs
In addition to a resume and thoughtful cover letter outlining why you believe you would be a great addition to the EPAM Continuum team, please also include case studies of current or recent work in an Adobe PDF or a link to an online portfolio in order to be considered for this role.
Applicants without relevant case studies will not be considered for this role.