Who We Are:
EPAM Continuum integrates business, design, and technology consulting to focus on accelerating breakthrough ideas into meaningful impact. Driving transformation in today’s world requires a uniquely constructed network of connected teams, working across silos, to help tackle our client’s biggest challenges. This is core to our DNA.
The EPAM Continuum network of teams is made up of multi-disciplinary professionals with diverse experiences, including design & business strategists, architects, product, service, & interaction designers, technologists, data analysts, prototypers, and electrical, mechanical, & software engineers.
Some of the world’s most well-respected brands and organizations rely on EPAM Continuum as their innovation partner, including American Express, Bose, Fisher-Price, Herman Miller, Johnson & Johnson, Nestle, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, Reebok, Samsung, Southwest Airlines, and UnitedHealthcare.
We want to meet great people who are interested in working in a global firm where culture matters and curiosity is valued. We work collaboratively. We think globally. We’re passionate. We firmly believe that we can advance lives and bring businesses into the future. And we make it happen every day.
Who You Are:
The Executive Administrator provides executive-level support by managing calendars, communications, travel schedules, and reports as assigned. This role organizes and develops information and materials necessary for meetings, special projects, presentations, and reports and provides additional support as needed.
- Coordinate conference calls/meetings and maintain calendars accordingly.
- Coordinate all travel arrangements. Be proactive with last minute changes.
- Organize and develop information and materials necessary for meetings, special projects, presentations, and reports.
- Review and prepare expense reports in a timely and accurate manner according to company policy.
- Plan and attend annual seminars and conferences as needed.
- Prioritize and manage the completion of projects in an efficient and timely manner.
- Draft, prepare and review documents on behalf of supported staff, as requested
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office (word/excel/PowerPoint) to complete tasks (correspondence, reports, memos, proposals, charts, agreements, PowerPoint presentations, etc.) to support business wide operations.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Excellent administrative and MS Office skills.
- Prior experience working with global and distributed teams preferred.
- Must be proactive and a self-starter.
- Applied advanced knowledge of Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel, Access (Windows).
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with all levels of staff members and varied work styles.
- Excellent problem solving skills. Must be able to find solutions with minimal direction.
- Possess outstanding organizational skills.
- Possess analytical ability to gather and summarize data for reports.
- Capable of utilizing discretion in managing confidential or sensitive information.
- Ability to work in a high paced environment that requires multi-tasking.
- Availability for some overtime work required.
- 4-8 years similar progressive experience required.
- Previous experience with Concur for Travel & Expenses is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Continuum is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.