Atlassian Consultant - REMOTE
Overview/ Job Summary
Are you looking to join a growing company where you can do the best work of your career? At Contegix we believe in a team environment that promotes the ability to make a difference within the organization. We treat our employees with the same commitment to "Go Beyond" in an environment of respect, collaboration, and dedication to excellence.
Contegix, an Atlassian Platinum Solutions Partner, specializes in delivering full stack solutions for everything surrounding Atlassian tools, from securing the platform they run on all the way up to the business processes that the tools enable. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service to our customers by leveraging our deep understanding of Atlassian solutions and our commitment to staying on the cutting edge of technology.
The Atlassian Consultant will work across multiple environments and organizations implementing Atlassian requirements for the Atlassian Tool Suite, strategy and services, user management, and configuring add-ons and apps.
- Provides requirements analysis and gathering with multiple clients implementing the Atlassian Tool Suite.
- Identify, install, and configure add-ons and apps across Jira Software, Service Management and Confluence.
- Configure Jira Software and Service Management projects, including custom workflows, issue types, permission schemes, and more.
- Build out Confluence Spaces and pages, implementing and embedding macros in multiple confluence pages.
- Work in an agile environment across different clients and Atlassian deployments.
- Implement Groovy scripts and automations in Jira.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Working hours are 8 hours a day with a 30 min non-paid lunch break. However, as we are IT it's expected that night/weekend work will be required for Production Deployments and ADHOC items as they arise. Contegix will do its best to ensure all after hours tasks are scheduled, with the understanding that this cannot be guaranteed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, CS, MIS, or related field with a minimum of 2 years' experience is required.
- Experience using ScriptRunner and implementing Groovy Scripts for JIRA and Confluence
- Core Java, XML, JSP, SQL experience.
- Basic Linux administration and Windows Server administration, including Tomcat server configuration & tuning, JVM tuning.
- Hands-on Jira Service Management and Jira Software, Bitbucket, Crowd, and Confluence experience is required.
- Ability to create simple and complex JIRA workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, notification schemes.
- Experience using/extending REST services provided by Atlassian.
- Experience with Cloud migrations a plus.
- Atlassian Professional Certifications is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, process implementation skills.
Contegix professionals are committed to excellence. We strive to be experts in our chosen fields, and to be knowledgeable consultants who understand our clients’ needs and work creatively to leverage technology for their competitive advantage. Visit our website for additional information. www.contegix.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer