Atlassian Analyst Co-Op REMOTE
Overview/ Job Summary
Are you looking to join a growing company where you can do the best work of your career? At Contegix we believe in a team environment that promotes the ability to make a difference within the organization. We treat our employees with the same commitment to "Go Beyond" in an environment of respect, collaboration, and dedication to excellence.
Contegix, an Atlassian Platinum Solutions Partner, specializes in delivering full stack solutions for everything surrounding Atlassian tools, from securing the platform they run on all the way up to the business processes that the tools enable. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service to our customers by leveraging our deep understanding of Atlassian solutions and our commitment to staying on the cutting edge of technology.
The Atlassian Analyst Co-Op will work with the leadership team at Blended Perspectives in leveraging your business expertise to provide best practices configuration and deployment of solutions utilizing the Atlassian product suite, such as Jira, Confluence, and marketplace apps.
- Provide Sr. Consultants with configuration support and documentation.
- Analyze business documents and configure based on specifications.
- Configuration of U.I. based logical software or Configuration of infrastructure, including Application and DB servers.
- Participate in presales interactions and review requirements.
- Ability to work in an agile working environment with the ability to provide feedback on requests to workflow changes and business process.
- Execute configurations and testing of product implementations.
- Complete Documentation of configured features and review with Sr Stakeholders.
- Able to provide ongoing support on different projects.
- Ability to identify the root cause of client issues, and work with internal experts to correctly deploy changes.
- Internal work collaboration with different teams, as well as contribute materials to corporate Blog posts.
- Work independently on assigned tasks, with the ability to take initiative independently.
- Pro-active and self-starter.
- Complete Atlassian Accreditations within 1 month of working at Blended Perspectives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Currently enrolled in a Canadian Post-secondary institution with a focus in IT or a related discipline.
- Familiar with software development, technology management and delivery, and/or IT operations.
- Understanding of Agile Development Principles and Team Software Development is an asset.
- Familiarity in either Agile, practices, Service Management/ITSM, PMP or Scaled Agile; SAFe is a bonus, but not necessary.
- Linux, database, and infrastructure configuration an asset, including AWS, Azure or other cloud providers.
- Technical/software configuration skills, including User interface based configuration an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and highly developed communication skills (verbal and written).
- Previous experience working in a corporate environment is an asset.
Contegix professionals are committed to excellence. We strive to be experts in our chosen fields, and to be knowledgeable consultants who understand our clients’ needs and work creatively to leverage technology for their competitive advantage. Visit our website for additional information. www.contegix.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Contegix participates in the E-Verify program. Therefore, any employment with Contegix will also be contingent upon confirmation from the Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and/or the Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”) of your authorization to work in the United States.