Member Service Representative Intern
What you will do:
- Achieve individual sales goals. Cross-sell credit union products and services. Recognize and act upon referral opportunities to maintain a ratio consistent with goals.
- Provide a positive attitude, outstanding service and follow up to members and co-workers.
- Responds to member communications and inquiries in a timely matter, using such opportunities to provide outstanding service and grow credit union products and services.
- Proficient in diffusing difficult member situations and resolving member concerns.
- Open new accounts for members including IRA accounts. Process IRA transactions; demonstrate Online Banking and Bill Payer to members handle Debit cards and payroll direct deposit and disbursements requests.
- Originate loan applications, make recommendations for approval or denial, and obtains applicable loan documents for successful loan closings. Fully documents loan applications prior to submitting for loan approval (notes, ratios, assets, liabilities, employment, etc.).
- Grows relationship through follow-up, including timely action and documentation in the Customer Relationship Management system.
- Possesses a working knowledge of business services, accounts, and transactions. Able to establish new business account relationships and perform account maintenance.
- Support in the Member Service Center and/or Teller area as needed.
- Ability to use judgment effectively to make high-level decisions including making membership best-fit decisions.
- Professional appearance, good listening and empathy skills.
- Ability to solve problems in a timely manner and diffuse difficult member interactions.
- Goal attainment in previous positions.
- Knowledge of business structures.
- Knowledge of current technology. Able to easily navigate multiple software applications.
What you didn't know about the team:
At Consumers, you're joining a team that works closely together and counts on one another. You'll find the people here enjoy an unusual high level of camaraderie.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity.