Digital Service Center Manager
Digital Service Center Manager
The Consumers Credit Union team is looking to hire a passionate Digital Service Center Manager. In this role, you will provide consistent coaching and development of DSR staff to ensure high level of member service with a focus on new hire and new DSR staff. You will handle day to day operations of the DSR; this includes: scheduling, prioritizing, and tracking metrics to ensure that member service is handled at the expected level.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide leadership by conducting monthly one-on-one and ongoing coaching, training, conducting annual performance reviews and managing scheduling for Digital Service Representatives employees.
- Primary coaching and mentoring with new hire groups and new employees entering the DSR role.
- Develop employees to set on right career path based on strengths and interests.
- Through coaching and call monitoring/session reviews, work with the team to assist them in maximizing cross sell opportunities thus insuring team goals are met.
- Work closely with DSR team members to complete the training process and ensure they have all necessary tools and coaching needed for them to be successful.
- Remain knowledgeable of the daily job duties in the DSR.
- Handle escalated member situations with a timely response and always displays a high level of professionalism and empathy.
- Conduct daily and monthly DSR reporting.
- Continually enhance operating efficiency of the Digital Service Center.
- Cross sell credit union products and services.
- Demonstrate knowledge of all Credit Union products and services.
- Promote an understanding of policies and procedures by staff.
- Provide superior member service.
- Assist in any area as directed by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of office management experience or equivalent.
- Proven history of goal attainment.
- Excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Initiative, drive, intensity and commitment; must be energetic and engaged.
- Must be a strategic and visionary thinker and be a self-starter that is proactive in creating solutions.
- Must be able to lead and rally others around ideas.
- Has an understanding of credit union history, philosophy, organization by-laws and operating procedures.
- Has an understanding of Credit Union operating policies and procedures.
- Has an understanding of Credit Union rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of Credit Union products, services, software and technology.
- Extensive product knowledge and cross selling skills.
What you didn't know about the team:
At Consumers, you're joining a team that works closely together and counts on one another. You'll find the people here enjoy an unusual high level of camaraderie.
Consumers offers outstanding health, dental, and vision plans and an excellent health insurance plan, which features low copays at the doctor and a low deductible for major medical. A 401(k) plan that provides a 100 percent match up to your first 10 percent of contribution following one year of employment. Plus generous paid time off, paid gym memberships, in-house training, wellness programs, life coaches, tuition reimbursement, and more. And don’t forget, loan discounts.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity.
We are a proud Veteran & Military Friendly Employer.