IT Software Development Intern
What you will do:
- Develops and implements software development and workflow strategy, enhancement requests, and prioritization.
- Create workflows interfacing with our core systems
- Work with Project Owners and managers to determine needs and applying / customizing existing technology to meet those needs
- Maintaining and supporting multiple projects and deadlines
- Recording work/project progress on a weekly basis
- Documentation of processes and solutions created
- Develop recommendations for cost efficiencies and enhancements to products, pricing and processes by monitoring trends in existing systems.
- Assist in any area as directed by your supervisor.
- Progress in college degree with computer science focus or equivalent work experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build workflows and web based applications: including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly with business users and project manager
- Ability to innovate and provide functional workflows with intuitive design
- Ability to construct user guides and documentation
- Project management skills preferred
- Proven experience with Microsoft .NET technologies including, ASP.NET, ADO.NET preferred
- Experience with Microsoft .NET technologies including, ASP.NET, ADO.NET preferred
What you didn't know about the team:
At Consumers, you're joining a team that works closely together and counts on one another. You'll find the people here enjoy an unusual high level of camaraderie.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity.