Training & Development Coordinator
Training & Development Coordinator
The Consumers Credit Union team is looking to hire a passionate Training & Development Coordinator. In this role, you will create, develop, and at times, facilitate superior member service by providing system, programs, process, and procedural support to other employees. This role will also assist the team in the learning and professional development of our workforce; equip staff with the knowledge, practical skills and motivation to carry out work-related tasks. The nature of this role will vary with the level of responsibility and variety of activities dependent on the type and size of training projects/initiatives.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assists to identify training and development needs through analysis and trends
- Works in a team to deliver or support various training programs
- Ensures that training requirements are met as appropriate
- Recommends and/or amends to programs as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment
- Researches new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning
- Answer education support calls and HelpMe ticket requests to support, coach and assist employees with systems and processes to provide superior member service
- Develops unique training programs to fulfill specific needs to maintain or improve job skills
- Creates and/or acquires training procedure manuals, guides, and course materials
- Presents training and development programs using various forms and formats including group discussion, lecture, simulations, and videos.
- Assists in maintaining records of training and development activities, attendance, results of tests and assessments, and retraining requirements.
- Assist with implementation, testing and training of system, software and product upgrades as necessary
- Assist in communications, documentation and individual to small group coaching sessions
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 1-3 years of experience of training, facilitation, and/or instructional design preferred
- Familiarity with adult learning principles and methodologies
- Interpersonal skills that enable you to work with people at all levels, motivate others and promote change, when necessary;
- Written and verbal communication skills that allow you to inform and advise others clearly, including strong presentation & instructional design skills;
- Knowledge and comfortability working with Kirkpatrick levels & ADDIE
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills;
- Initiative and the ability to offer new ideas;
- Organizational and planning skills to manage your time and to meet deadlines and objectives;
- Time-keeping skills to enable you to effectively manage training schedules;
- Personal commitment to improving your own knowledge and skills.
- Knowledge of credit union history, philosophy, organization by laws and operating procedures preferred but not necessary.
What you didn't know about the team:
At Consumers, you're joining a team that works closely together and counts on one another. You'll find the people here enjoy an unusual high level of camaraderie.
Consumers offers outstanding health, dental, and vision plans and an excellent health insurance plan, which features low copays at the doctor and a low deductible for major medical. A 401(k) plan that provides a 100 percent match up to your first 10 percent of contribution following one year of employment. Plus generous paid time off, paid gym memberships, in-house training, wellness programs, life coaches, tuition reimbursement, and more. And don’t forget, loan discounts.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity.
We are a proud Veteran & Military Friendly Employer.