The Consumers Credit Union team is looking to hire a passionate Office Manager in the Grand Rapids market. In this role, you will be responsible for the growth and performance of the credit union office.
What you'll be doing:
- Supervise and lead all office employees to meet office and individual goals.
- Conduct performance appraisals and individual monthly coaching.
- Communicate with staff to ensure consistent operations.
- Promote growth of the office through sales, and ensuring a high level of member service.
- Promote an understanding of policies and procedures by office staff.
- Perform sales calls to local businesses leading to business product growth.
- Routinely conduct Annual reviews with high value business members to deepen relationships and add services.
- Ensure consistent and timely management of Outbound Fusion queue.
- Participation in corporate initiatives (i.e. Champion/New Product/ Charities/Event Planning teams etc.)
- Assist in any area as directed by senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of proven sales and leadership experience, or 3-5 years of related experience in the banking industry.
- Proven history of goal attainment.
- Excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills required.
- Must have initiative, drive, intensity and commitment; must be energetic and engaged.
- Ability to work independently and make judgments in the best interest of the member and Consumers.
- Must be a strategic and visionary thinker and be a self starter that is proactive in creating solutions.
- Must be able to lead and rally others around ideas.
- Develop an understanding of credit union history, philosophy, organization by-laws and operating procedures.
- Demonstrate knowledge of all Consumers products and service.
What you didn't know about the team:
At Consumers, you're joining a team that works closely together and counts on one another. You'll find the people here enjoy an unusual high level of camaraderie.
Consumers offers outstanding health, dental, and vision plans and an excellent health insurance plan, which features low copays at the doctor and a low deductible for major medical. A 401(k) plan that provides a 100 percent match up to your first 10 percent of contribution following 60 days of employment. Plus generous paid time off, paid gym memberships, in-house training, wellness programs, life coaches, tuition reimbursement, and more. And don’t forget, loan discounts.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity.
We are a proud Veteran & Military Friendly Employer.