Business Services Intern
What you will do:
- Audit loan documents for complete packages
- Audit booked loans in Phoenix against the documentation
- Ordering Appraisal, Flood, Title or Environmental Due diligence, filing, reviewing, and checking in loan documents
- Assist in any area as directed by your supervisor.
- What you can expect to takeaway from this internship:
- Overview of Commercial Lending
- Basic understanding of loan documentation
- Financial auditing – attention to detail
- Ability to organize, implement and utilize checklists related to documentation, departmental operations and members.
- Together with Business Services’ personnel or other credit union personnel successfully document and close business loans in the absence of a branch manager.
- Have a positive attitude and be able to enjoy a team environment while still being able to work independently.
- Ability to learn and implement new technologies.
- Must have initiative, drive, and a strong work ethic.
- Open to feedback and able to adjust and apply new ideas.
What you didn't know about the team:
At Consumers, you're joining a team that works closely together and counts on one another. You'll find the people here enjoy an unusual high level of camaraderie.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity.