PeopleSoft Financials Analyst/Specialist
- Engage with customer to develop a keen understanding of their goals, strategies, and technical needs – and help to define and deliver high-value solutions that meet these needs
- Understand customer requirements and translate that to PeopleSoft configurations.
- Provide PeopleSoft functional support by acting as subject matter expert and leading the organization through the entire systems development lifecycle and production support.
- Understand Business Requirements, Own & Propose Solutions, conduct Functional overview sessions/ Conference Room Pilots, Review Document related to to-be process, Functional Designs and Functional test Cases document, Conduct Functional testing. This role oversees the implementation planning, fit gap analysis, application configuration, quality assurance testing (creating thorough test scripts and test case scenarios) and production support of enhancements and break/fix activity
- Work closely with the Customer to understand the existing Enterprise Application requirements including application Setup, Configurations, overall application Landscape/ integrations and able to provide drive solutions; suggest process improvement and optimization options
- Debugging, configuration change analysis & functional testing of the PeopleSoft application
- Interacting with business users to understand and define requirements participate in design & development. Provide ongoing Maintenance and Support activities
- 5+ years’ experience in PeopleSoft FSCM Functional skills
- 3+ years hands on experience in working with Oracle PeopleSoft FSCM, version 9.x preferred
- Expertise in trouble shooting, maintenance and support of Oracle PeopleSoft applications & financial reporting
- Develop functional specifications for customization and data conversion
- Experience with PS Query and key transactional tables
- Strong experience writing Business Requirement, Fit Gap Analysis and Functional Design documents
- Strong analysis skills of Financial Systems
- Knowledge on PeopleSoft Security, PeopleSoft nVision, Tree ManagerKnowledge of PeopleTools, Application Designer, PeopleCode, PSQuery, SQL
- Independent, self-motivated, dedicated.
- Excellent communication and presentation/oral skills
- In-depth understanding of PeopleSoft Financials and CA processes on GL
- In-depth knowledge of Commitment Accounting module
- Basic query skills for data analysis
- Excel; advanced knowledge, utilization of pivot tables for data analysis
- Knowledge of Hyperion Planning and Budget Integration with PeopleSoft Commitment Accounting
Concept Plus is a growing SDB and 8(a) certified consulting firm headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We are an Oracle Platinum Partner, offering deep technical expertise, combined with business insights and an experienced team focused on providing technical solutions for our clients. We are proud to have been recognized as one of the "25 Most Powerful Oracle Solution Providers" in the area! We offer great benefits including competitive pay, comprehensive health insurance, dental and vision insurance, paid life insurance, paid time off, 11 paid holidays, bonuses, tuition reimbursement, unlimited training, and the opportunity to work in a collaborative, flexible, innovative environment! For additional information about our dynamic organization, please visit our website at www.conceptplusllc.com. Concept Plus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. As such, we will give your application full consideration without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law