We’re looking for a Senior Recruiter with functional expertise in sourcing and recruiting in the technology space with an emphasis on cleared personnel up to Top Secret. In this role, you will work closely with the human resources and recruiting team members, candidates, and business leadership. This position is responsible for locating and hiring the best and brightest talent to fill both highly technical and non-technical positions at Concept Plus.
- Creatively identify and recruit qualified candidates through traditional and non-traditional sourcing techniques including networking, cold calling, complex searches, social media, referrals, job boards, and job fairs.
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies to fill positions requiring niche IT/technical skills.
- Represent Concept Plus and its values in all interactions with candidates.
- Partner with hiring managers and internal teams to identify position requirements and understand hiring needs.
- Screen potential candidates within the context of multiple positions, ensuring candidates meet the position requirements as well as fit with the team and company.
- Participate in the interview process, check candidate references, and close offers.
- Create a positive process for all candidates, including timely interview scheduling, timely feedback and next step communication.
- Utilize Concept Plus’ applicant tracking system for requisition and candidate management.
- Responsible for assisting with OFCCP and EEO federal regulation compliance with respect to recruiting.
- May provide mentorship to junior recruiting staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree with preference for majors in Business, Marketing, or Human Resources or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of professional recruiting experience including a mix of agency and corporate experience strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of experience recruiting within government contracting or defense industries
- 5+ years of experience with sourcing and hiring candidates with active government clearances up to TS preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and work on multiple projects simultaneously, able to meet tight deadlines.
- Experience with high-volume hiring needs and recruiting for hard to fill roles.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
We offer great benefits including competitive pay, comprehensive health insurance, dental and vision insurance, paid life insurance, paid time off, 11 paid holidays, bonuses, tuition reimbursement, unlimited training, and the opportunity to work in a collaborative, flexible, innovative environment! For additional information about our dynamic organization, please visit our website at www.conceptplusllc.com.
Concept Plus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. As such, we will give your application full consideration without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.