Regional Sales Director
Compuware empowers the world’s largest companies to excel in the digital economy by fully leveraging their high-value mainframe investments. We do this by delivering highly innovative solutions that uniquely enable IT professionals with mainstream skills to manage mainframe applications, data, and platform operations.
What makes us unique
- More than 40 years of experience with the energy of a start-up
- Trusted, proven, industry-leading products
- Industry-recognized CEO Chris O’Malley and Executive Team
- World’s leading mainframe-dedicated software company
- Customers include 86% of Fortune 50 companies
- Agile and innovative with renewed energy
- Next-generation IT focused
The company's ongoing success depends on our employees--a diverse team of people with a set of key, common attributes. We seek positive, assertive team players who have a strong desire to succeed in a team- and customer-oriented environment. Learn more: http://www.compuware.com.
The Regional Director will manage software product sales representatives to prospect, attain, grow and maintain a specified territory. Responsible for developing a sustainable product sales pipeline to meet forecasted revenue targets.
- Territory planning and reporting: completion of quarterly territory plan, timely and complete weekly sales reporting (both written and verbal reviews).
- Development of new sales: development of qualified customers, consistent growth of sales funnel, complete customer proposals, conduct onsite customer presentations, negotiate contracts within established price and terms guidelines.
- Selling skills: complete organizational mapping of all buyers and buying influences, identification of key customer and buyer priorities, use weekly planning to overcome red flags.
- Daily use of software: document all accounts and customers with contact information and demographics, add all potential sales into opportunities, always have quarterly forecast current.
- Professional sales growth: Actively participate in the quarterly and weekly meetings, be an expert on all Compuware distributed software products and have a detailed understanding of competitors.
- Longtime experience in sales skills including prospecting, qualification, presentation and closing.
- Experience in generation of sales revenues through new and existing accounts.
- Extensive account management, renewal sales, consultative selling, managing sales cycles, maintaining client relationships.
- History of closing business opportunities and building long-term relationships, consistently meeting and / or exceeding quota.
- History of attaining revenue and performance goals as well as the maintenance of a customer base.
- Meet or exceed revenue and / or activity quota through solution selling.
- High level of action-, results- and goal-orientation.
- High energy, self-motivated and persistent.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Excellent and persuasive oral and written communication skills required.
- High competency in teambuilding.
- Very good knowledge of English language spoken and written.
- Further on you should have a good sense for clients and poise as well as high flexibility and mobility for this challenge.