Senior Front-End Web Developer
Compuware empowers the world’s largest companies to excel in the digital economy by fully leveraging their high-value mainframe intellectual property. We do this by delivering highly innovative mainframe application development and performance optimization solutions that uniquely enable IT to drive business value.
We are unlike any 40-year-old software company you've ever seen; we are nimble, fast and obsessed with excellence and continuous improvement and we believe that people are our greatest asset. We seek positive, high-energy, innovative and assertive team players who have a strong desire to succeed in a team- and customer-oriented environment.
Position Description & Responsibilities
- Collaborate in an agile development team to design, develop, test and debug Compuware web-based products
- Prepare program specifications and diagrams and develop logic flowcharts
- Work closely with our PM and design teams to define feature specifications and build the next generation of products
- Apply coding and analytical skills in all phases of the software development life cycle
- Research and find opportunities to utilize web development best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling and monitoring
- 5+ years of experience building, deploying, tuning, and maintaining mission critical web applications
- Knowledge and experience with software design and implementation
- Experience with continuous delivery and automated testing
- Some experience with Java is preferred
- Ability to explain complex technical terms and systems to others
- Able to acquire and use new skills to support new products
- Passion for continuous improvement and holds yourself and others accountable